• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

OK so I really pizzed TJ off when I really didn't mean to so I'm going to take a break from the boards for a couple of weeks or so.

I'd never intend to pizz off someone who I consider a good buddy, obviously I don't know when to keep my big mouth shut. I thought that would be funny, guess I was wrong...

Damn man, the anti-depressants had been working as well lately and now I've gone and screwed everything up, I need some time away.

Steve, don't worry about shipping those slabs, I'll get back to you with my address when I'm back around. No rush at all.

Sorry again TJ :(

OK so I really pizzed TJ off when I really didn't mean to so I'm going to take a break from the boards for a couple of weeks or so.

I'd never intend to pizz off someone who I consider a good buddy, obviously I don't know when to keep my big mouth shut. I thought that would be funny, guess I was wrong...

Damn man, the anti-depressants had been working as well lately and now I've gone and screwed everything up, I need some time away.

Steve, don't worry about shipping those slabs, I'll get back to you with my address when I'm back around. No rush at all.

:sorry:

Oh boy. What did I stumble into?

To all on-lookers, let it be known that I'm not angry at Gav. I was giving him the screws over telling me to STFU, which I didn't even get mad at. Gav's a great guy and I hope I haven't done any damage with my "joke."

Gav, I :luhv: you. Come back.

say_anything_cusack.jpg

maybe poo brown?

really i have no idea since this is what, the 5th version of the book (before you guys jump on my about my math) 1st, 2nd, 3rd, wd 63 and the larrys comic version correct?

they are running out of colors

j

Killing Joke went for 11 printings with different title colors on each. Why not spread the joy to another book?