• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

still trying to work guillory over to get him to baltimore.

i've tried to bribe him with:

money

1/2 of my soul

women

crack whores

a mcdonalds happy meal

a 9.8 copy of warriors of plasm #1 (I'm bringing it back! not really i don't own a copy)

T.J.'s Goons

and finally,

the film rights to Night of the Living Dead (shhh! he doesn't have to know that the movie is public domain)

all for naught at this time

oh well

And to comment on the actual topic :) I just finished Chew 1-4 and gotta say, this is a nice change of pace! Excellent story telling in both dialog and art. Thanks to the board for cluing me in on this one!

And to comment on the actual topic :) I just finished Chew 1-4 and gotta say, this is a nice change of pace! Excellent story telling in both dialog and art. Thanks to the board for cluing me in on this one!

Glad you liked it! :applause:

hm but what does this have to do with sideburns? (shrug)

:shy:

forgive me if this is general knowledge, but is this an ongoing series or a mini?

It's suppoed to be ongoing Raph.....

the first 5 issues make up "Taster's Choice", which is the first story arc (thumbs u

forgive me if this is general knowledge, but is this an ongoing series or a mini?

It's suppoed to be ongoing Raph.....

the first 5 issues make up "Taster's Choice", which is the first story arc (thumbs u

thanks. my girlfriend is reading this, and she made it sound like it was a miniseries, but I told her I thought it was an ongoing book, so I had to double check

But isn't wearing the shirt of the comic book creator like wearing the shirt of the band you are going to go see? Big fashion no no there Steve :baiting:

Well Jason, since none of the Walking Dead creators were there, I thought it was fair game. In fact, isn't it fair game to wear any band shirt, as long as you are seeing a different band play?

Quit being so :sumo: Steve. You know I was just screwing with you

Come on over here... grouphug.gif

and correct me if I'm wrong... but doens't it look like Agent Chu is working on some burns of his own?