• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Thanks Steve :)

I know I won't have anywhere near a top ranking set when it's finally added to the registry though. I wonder who will...? hm

:gossip: Jeffrey Lebowski

:acclaim:

:roflmao:

We were on about best Chew set not biggest sig line...

Speaking of sets Im selling my 9.8 chew #1s set on the modern sales thread. Has lots of #1s even a Signature series set :)

I looked at them lovingly with a tear in my eye and not a penny in my pocket :(

Speaking of sets Im selling my 9.8 chew #1s set on the modern sales thread. Has lots of #1s even a Signature series set :)

I looked at them lovingly with a tear in my eye and not a penny in my pocket :(

Don't worry, I feel your pain. I, too, am in the same predicament. :cry:

I just had to stick my head in and say "There is an Art of Chew Limited Larry's ed?" I didn't know that, now I need one! And here I thought I was content for the moment. If anyone has a line on an excellent condition copy, please contact me, I'm off to post in the WTB.

I just had to stick my head in and say "There is an Art of Chew Limited Larry's ed?" I didn't know that, now I need one! And here I thought I was content for the moment. If anyone has a line on an excellent condition copy, please contact me, I'm off to post in the WTB.

http://larryscomics.net/shop.html - You can get them there. :gossip:

But I neeeeed a SS one. And cgc'd. And 9.8.

And I don't have any way to make that happen except someone offering one to me for sale. I want someone else to do all the actual work and then just sell me one :)

Seriously though, I did look on ebay and saw them there too, direct from Larry's Comics, but the guy has terrible feedback. I don't want to offend anyone, for all I know he posts around here, obviously I'm a noob. I usually don't buy from anyone with that kind of FB though.

But I neeeeed a SS one. And cgc'd. And 9.8.

And I don't have any way to make that happen except someone offering one to me for sale. I want someone else to do all the actual work and then just sell me one :)

Seriously though, I did look on ebay and saw them there too, direct from Larry's Comics, but the guy has terrible feedback. I don't want to offend anyone, for all I know he posts around here, obviously I'm a noob. I usually don't buy from anyone with that kind of FB though.

:gossip: larry is a , that's why he has poor feedback, wasn't he naru'd a few times already?

Oh, and Boozad, very nice Chew collection. I have some nice cgc'd Chew books myself but yours are all SS, very cool. (worship)

Thanks Kathryn :foryou:

There are posters in this thread who have far better Chew sets than I do though, I just like to show off a little!

Although Jason is going to turn my Larry's Chew #1 9.8 into an SS too :whee:

You're really making me want to post pictures of my own Chew books so I can feel like part of the gang....maybe if I can figure out how to do it I will. Yesterday I finally added my WD set to the registry for the 1st time and it took me forever to figure out how to get the pics in there, it makes me feel so pathetic.

Oh, here's a question since I thought of the registry: When I signed up on the boards, I used a different name than I did when I signed up on the other part of this site - so even though they share the same email addy, my registry name is under "katharath". Is there any way to fix that? Sorry if this question is in the wrong spot, I know it's not a big deal but it irks me. And does anyone have any idea of the timeframe when Chew will be up in the registry?

Oh, and Boozad, very nice Chew collection. I have some nice cgc'd Chew books myself but yours are all SS, very cool. (worship)

Thanks Kathryn :foryou:

There are posters in this thread who have far better Chew sets than I do though, I just like to show off a little!

Although Jason is going to turn my Larry's Chew #1 9.8 into an SS too :whee:

I'm jealous! I have a 9.8 Limited Larry's but again, not SS. Now do you understand my envy? :sick:

You're really making me want to post pictures of my own Chew books so I can feel like part of the gang....maybe if I can figure out how to do it I will. Yesterday I finally added my WD set to the registry for the 1st time and it took me forever to figure out how to get the pics in there, it makes me feel so pathetic.

Oh, here's a question since I thought of the registry: When I signed up on the boards, I used a different name than I did when I signed up on the other part of this site - so even though they share the same email addy, my registry name is under "katharath". Is there any way to fix that? Sorry if this question is in the wrong spot, I know it's not a big deal but it irks me. And does anyone have any idea of the timeframe when Chew will be up in the registry?

I'll PM you later Kathryn on how to add images to posts. As for your name being different on here and on the registry, it doesn't really matter that much. I'm pretty sure if you really want to change your name on the registry though a mod would be able to help you out (thumbs u

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

That's all that I have cgc'd in Chew, I hope the pics are clear enough to see, but pictured in order is:

Chew #1 1st print 9.8

Chew #1 2nd print 9.8 SS

Chew #1 3rd print 9.8

Chew #1 "Last Bite" 9.8

Chew #1 Limited Larry's ed 9.8

Chew #2 SS 9.8

Walking Dead #63 SS (by 4 - WD cover is SS by 2) and sketched 9.8

Art of Chew 9.8 SS and sketched

Thanks for letting me share - it's fun to show off the Chew babies.