• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Yes, thanks for the link!

I liked what was said about Amelia- I think she's a great female character. Lots of personality and she's a "normal" looking girl (you guys know what I'm talking about).

And the info on Savoy was cool too.

And the info on Savoy was cool, too.

I can see Savoy being an Hannibal Lecter-type character. Traveling around, lurking in the shadows. He's a cibopath and obviously enjoys eating given his large belly. And given his last encounter with Tony, possibly he enjoys eating people?

hm

People are insane. That's the only explanation. That and they have too much money on their hands.

I was contacted before they accepted the $1,150. I couldn't justify pulling the trigger. Here's hoping one of my copies come back 10.0 :wishluck:

People are insane. That's the only explanation. That and they have too much money on their hands.

I was contacted before they accepted the $1,150. I couldn't justify pulling the trigger. Here's hoping one of my copies come back 10.0 :wishluck:

How much do I owe you if mine does? :eek:

And the info on Savoy was cool, too.

I can see Savoy being an Hannibal Lecter-type character. Traveling around, lurking in the shadows. He's a cibopath and obviously enjoys eating given his large belly. And given his last encounter with Tony, possibly he enjoys eating people?

hm

I do love Hannibal Lecter so that would be great.

I have decided I need to expand my Chew collection again, so I'm looking for cgc'd 9.8s of some of the reprints (#2 2nd print, #3 2nd print, and also need a #4 1st print) if anyone has something they want to sell. I posted on the WTB board but thought I would mention it here too - let me know if that's not ok for some reason, I am still pretty new here and don't know what I'm doing half the time.

I posted on the WTB board but thought I would mention it here too - let me know if that's not ok for some reason, I am still pretty new here and don't know what I'm doing half the time.

It's fine in here. The don't check out the Modern forum :fear:

How much do I owe you if mine does? :eek:

I suppose we would have to discuss (shrug) I'm sending in 6 so which is yours? :gossip: