• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I still feel that attachment to anything I submit, I don't want to let it go.

I know exactly what you mean. I broke that habit by selling some SA and BA Batbooks I'd submitted though that came back very nice grades indeed :cry:

Woah Boozad, new avatar! Is that you or some comic person I am totally ignorant of?

This is OT, sorry, but I enjoy seeing your posts b/c regardless of what they say, I always have these to laugh at:

Loc: Frusciante's Pocket

and

crybaby pussification

I can't believe you can't right insufficiently_thoughtful_person on here but crybaby pussification is just fine, makes me smile.

Woah Boozad, new avatar! Is that you or some comic person I am totally ignorant of?

This is OT, sorry, but I enjoy seeing your posts b/c regardless of what they say, I always have these to laugh at:

and

crybaby pussification

I can't believe you can't right insufficiently_thoughtful_person on here but crybaby pussification is just fine, makes me smile.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Kathryn, that's not Gav. That's a picture of the mythic wild beard attacking that poor man in the picture

Edited by shortstack comics

and

crybaby pussification

It's not me Kathryn, but it is a comic person in a round about way. Let's just say he's the biggest Goon out there!

He's on the boards and you'll cross paths with him if you haven't already! He's just a big softie...

And you've already had the pleasure of meeting Frusciante of course!

It was a nice one, don't worry. Very normal looking.

Couldn't have been me then hm

Hey Gav, I'm going to PM you about an avatar ok? Let me think on it a little first though. Thanks for offering to help me :)

No problem at all Kathryn (thumbs u

Hey Gav, I'm going to PM you about an avatar ok? Let me think on it a little first though. Thanks for offering to help me :)

Make it a Chew or join the TJ avatar club. Choice is yours :rulez:

Edited by branget