• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Glad you dug the cover. My wife (who handles all my art sales) has a waiting list for covers. Best way to keep it fair, we've found. If you want, I'll tell her to add you to it. It's a bit long, but as we're planning to go for 60 issues, you're bound to score one eventually.

-Rob

I recieved this e-mail a while back, but with the release of issue ten I thought it may be worth mentioning that Rob and John are planning to go for 60 issues :banana:

Do you guys feel you will still be reading in 60? I won't be dropping this title anytime thats for sure.

gaz how could i get my name on the list i woudl love to get a chew cover :D

havn;t read 10 yet but if it keeps going the way it has been i'm for sure to sick around till the end

let me guess it is either the page where tony save her from the gunshots or more likey it is the page when tony calls amelia on the phone.

am i close or right. i thought of those 2 also but you dont have to worry that i will steal your page

Edited by medusanyc

let me guess it is either the page where tony save her from the gunshots or more likey it is the page when tony calls amelia on the phone.

am i close or right. i thought of those 2 also but you dont have to worry that i will steal your page

lol

Wow Andy!!!

You got it! I am so predictable.

It's:

the page when tony calls amelia on the phone

But I doubt I will get ahold of it, I'm in a non-buying phase right now, if it's even available. I would love to own it, though.

Edited by Kathryn

Sorry guys - I changed my post where I responded to the spoilers Andy wrote, but I can't change the original post.

I generally hate spoilers too but don't be too upset, it's nothing that big.

oooops my bad. dont think i revealed any major storyline secrets though but point taken. sorry.

i just found out we are gonna be moving again so buying OA is off the table for me also. def like amelia and wouldnt mind a page with her on it. still am thinking of the page where lin sae woo is getting dressed to meet tony and jellybean comes back.....