• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Is there much of a market for raw Chew issues? Anyone think that the hype will continue so the first issues will continue to grow in value, or has that time passed? Or is it pretty much to the point that only CGC 9.8 copies are selling?

I'm asking because I've got two sets of raw copies of issues 1-10 (I'd say all are NM+ or better, but if I were to inspect closely, I'm sure some would be closer to NM).

Anyway, I'm toying with the idea of selling, but also wondering if maybe I should keep 'em.

Suggestions?

I just read the 1st TPB last night. Chew is quite good. Who would've thunk?

You need the floppies Sean. And you need the majority in CGC 9.8 too. I'll get the invoice over shorty shortly (thumbs u

That's pretty good.

:foryou:

Is there much of a market for raw Chew issues? Anyone think that the hype will continue so the first issues will continue to grow in value, or has that time passed? Or is it pretty much to the point that only CGC 9.8 copies are selling?

I'm asking because I've got two sets of raw copies of issues 1-10 (I'd say all are NM+ or better, but if I were to inspect closely, I'm sure some would be closer to NM).

Anyway, I'm toying with the idea of selling, but also wondering if maybe I should keep 'em.

Suggestions?

What do you want for them? :gossip:

Suggestions?

What do you want for them? :gossip:

:lol:

That doesn't answer my question. Or maybe it does. hm