• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

See what happens when I don't read every thread? I miss out on the NOLA sketchbook! Anyone have an extra? Are there any other oddities yet? (Just the two sketchbooks, two tpb's, 11 issues, and reprints of 1-3 and a Larry's variant, right?) Was there ever a followup on ordering Italian editions for completist weirdos? (I'd actually like more of those than English, to leave around the office.)

3 Sketchbooks with one having a Larry`s variant so 4

Reprints of 4

Meet Poyo :)

A hardcover on its way in August (thumbs u

This sort of stuff in incentive for me NOT to give out Christmas cards and such in the future.

:(

I still have mine tucked away with my Chew books! I hope you'll keep doing it in the future, or something similar - it was so much fun to receive it. :foryou:

This sort of stuff is incentive for me NOT to give out Christmas cards and such in the future.

I am sure our friend will reconsider his sale of the Christmas card. Now please sell me the page #22s you apparently have framed side by side :takeit:

This sort of stuff is incentive for me NOT to give out Christmas cards and such in the future.

John, I apologise for any offence, I really do. I honestly love the card as I loved my whole Chew collection, but the only reason I'm letting go of these things is my family and I have recently made a move to a much needed bigger place. It was in terrible condition and needed a lot of work doing, which really broke the bank. On top of that I was hospitalised for a couple of days last week and have lost time at work which I can't afford to do. Hence the sales.

I see how this is literally profiteering off a freebie, and how you can have taken this personally. I meant no offence, or to belittle the personal value of the card John, and I will take it down now. And I am going to keep it because, to be honest John, the fact you even responded to it makes me see how much your work and fans mean to you. And that's awesome.

Apologies once again John, and I fully understand if you don't accept them.

Gav.

This sort of stuff in incentive for me NOT to give out Christmas cards and such in the future.

I still have mine tucked away with my Chew books! I hope you'll keep doing it in the future, or something similar - it was so much fun to receive it. :foryou:

I was very lucky to receive one from John recently and I definitely won't be selling it. I was going to put it with my Chew comics, but it's a Christmas card, so I've decided to tape it to the door of my comic room just as Christmas cards usually are. That way, I can enjoy it instead of tucking it away.

I'm glad you decided to take it down and hope that it doesn't deter John from doing nice stuff for the fans in the future.

I was very lucky to receive one from John recently and I definitely won't be selling it. I was going to put it with my Chew comics, but it's a Christmas card, so I've decided to tape it to the door of my comic room just as Christmas cards usually are. That way, I can enjoy it instead of tucking it away.

I'm glad you decided to take it down and hope that it doesn't deter John from doing nice stuff for the fans in the future.

+1

that was strange ,

so mr layman himself has spoken , Boozad is good people and i know he wouldn't have thought of selling that card unless he really needed to .

ohhh and my chew collection has grown !! NEED SOME SKETCHES !!! I live to far !!

Edited by magZ