• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I finally read the first two arcs, somewhat expecting to be disappointed, especially from both the hype, and the fact the it seems this book was written directly to appeal to me, which is almost always a let down in reality. I was not at all disappointed. I freaking loved it. Great book, great presentation in the hardcover ($23 on amazon currently), great everything. I'm glad I already have most of the scarce stuff for it because I think I'm going to have to go completist on this one.

Awesome! Glad you liked it.

Sorry, I don't know anything about Rob's rates, though. I'm sure someone will come along who does....

Also, does anyone know if Rob and/or John will be at NYCC? Sorry if this has been covered.

I asked them both earlier this week (via twitter)

John is a definate yes.

Rob is a maybe.

*definite

:baiting:

Im doing my pull list for DCBS and is Chew solicited for issue #16 for this order sheet? I dont see it. Please help!

nope, the book got canceled.

:jokealert: