• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

$3.10 for the issue at LCS

$5.10 Airport to Airport Fee

Reading Chew #17 on a Saturday Morning while watching NBA games on Television....Priceless..

lol you sure went to great lengths for it. What's the Airport to Airport fee? (shrug)

There are about a dozen flights from my country's capital (with my LCS) to my province. Its like mailing but they send the mail on the next available plane. I was due for getting my pulls and was suffering withdrawals. I need my fix hahaha

You sound dangerous addicted :insane: haha so a LCS employee will take the comics and board the plane to you? Wow that's some service man! But I wonder if it's worth it for them? I mean a plane ticket pretty much eats up any profit.

No I had a friend buy it and send it on the airport and arrange it, he had to go there anyway and send some stuff here. Think is cost $.50 per kilogram to have it sent airport to airport. hehe

Wow Chew #1 CGC 9.8 SS/Sketch just got sold at $500.00 on E-bay using BIN offer !!! Sad to say It was not me I missed the boat on that offer :( Does anyone know how to tell by looking at the CGC Census of how many sketches where made ? The column only referring to signatures ! I think the CGC census need to inculed sketch work column as well, for the collectors who are looking for them

Wow Chew #1 CGC 9.8 SS/Sketch just got sold at $500.00 on E-bay using BIN offer !!! Sad to say It was not me I missed the boat on that offer :( Does anyone know how to tell by looking at the CGC Census of how many sketches where made ? The column only referring to signatures ! I think the CGC census need to inculed sketch work column as well, for the collectors who are looking for them

Did it sell the listing just ended?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=120692552808&si=cGCBbbEWFmfcDb4xlDPxtonn7d4%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_500wt_922

Edited by DomUgarte

Hoping you get it to so I can buy it from you...lol

Really?

There's a 2nd one at CGC with Dom's :gossip: also other issues with sketches ;)

Hoping you get it to so I can buy it from you...lol

Really?

There's a 2nd one at CGC with Dom's :gossip: also other issues with sketches ;)

I dont sell I buy (thumbs u

Jeff is the CHEW master in this parts, what other issues did you have sketched? Let me have first dibbs on them please :foryou: Haha