• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

i am on april's inside list lol

nah, just really wanted a page and wrote her very early about getting a page from the issue. i haven't recieved it yet. just ordered it.

you can rest easy doug, i didn't grab the "This is Poyo" page. I wanted a page with Colby and took the tripped out page 5. will share once i have it in hand....

Congrats!

I'm not up on my reading so I tend to miss most of the great pages. :)

I was going to go through the list of what pages are left today. Maybe some early issues although I still have to finish paying for my latest cover.

i am on april's inside list lol

nah, just really wanted a page and wrote her very early about getting a page from the issue. i haven't recieved it yet. just ordered it.

you can rest easy doug, i didn't grab the "This is Poyo" page. I wanted a page with Colby and took the tripped out page 5. will share once i have it in hand....

(worship)

I am saving up for a cover page hopefully with Chew nominated for the Eisner's the Rob and April don't raise the prices too much. Im also excited for their online store coming up next month

I agree with Joe I am going to wait till I get some scans of the OA :shy:

I gotta say that April(Rob's wife) is great to deal with! Better get the good pages of OA now :baiting: I believe issue 18 is more then half sold already :o