• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

what do earlier pages go for? one with tony, savoy and amelia. only one i've seen listed recently was on feebay for $550 but that went away quickly

Depends. I haven't seen a great deal from earlier issues go up for sale. I have heard pages from issue #1 go pretty high when placed on the secondary market, but those are few and far between...

dont you guys want to be surprised about the page i got coming to me

ok ok , to go along with the case of the dosed maple syrup page i got recently, i got another psychedelic page. the one where toni opens her 3rd eye and embraces the leeetle peeeple issue 27 page 6!!!

dont you guys want to be surprised about the page i got coming to me

ok ok , to go along with the case of the dosed maple syrup page i got recently, i got another psychedelic page. the one where toni opens her 3rd eye and embraces the leeetle peeeple issue 27 page 6!!!

:applause: great page!

Well I read the first trade of this which I believe covered the first 5 issues. Kind of on the fence on whether I want to continue on.

This wasn't at all what I was expecting, but I never looked into the storyline before jumping into the trade. It is interesting to say the least.

Well I read the first trade of this which I believe covered the first 5 issues. Kind of on the fence on whether I want to continue on.

This wasn't at all what I was expecting, but I never looked into the storyline before jumping into the trade. It is interesting to say the least.

It is like no other story I have ever read and the art makes it even more unique!

Keep reading...you havn't even seen the killer rooster yet :cloud9:

Thanks to Mike for getting this for me at Phoenix Con last weekend...on its way to CGC

Finally got a blank sketch cover by Rob! :acclaim:

2e5qqld.jpg

sweeeeeeeeeeeet!! :golfclap:

I just wanted to send everyone on the cover list the heads up that the cover to Issue #15 will be going up for silent auction July 1st. I will let the auction take place for 1 week through this email. I have decided not to do Ebay. Minimum bid will begin at $2,500.00. Rob will be posting about the auction and it will be open to everyone. Payment in full will be due no more than a week from end of auction. We will be donating 10% to charity...Rob is trying to decide which one, but more than likely will be a local food bank! Let me know if you have any questions!

April

I wish I had the money :cry: but I will own the OA of cover #21 if all goes well :wishluck:

Edited by DomUgarte