• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Sell me a cheap Chew #1 you, raw or slabbed. I've just fell in love with the series after recently reading up to #10

I'll take anything from 1-17, thats the lowest copy I have, 17-28. It is very difficult to get anything single digits or teens with out paying 20+. It is just so awesome to be able to look at each copy, rather then looking at the tpb.

Sell me a cheap Chew #1 you, raw or slabbed. I've just fell in love with the series after recently reading up to #10

A few double signed with a head sketch coming back next week. ;)

I said cheap you madman. That will definitely be too pricey for me. I have champagne dreams but lemonade pockets you must understand.

hm

Well Mr.Lemonade, does it have to be a 1st print? Also try my copy here.

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=23481073

:o Is it just me or it that a bit pricey for an 8.0? I'm looking to start my collection with a 1st print preferably.

Not if people are bidding on it... I was going to buy a WD1 from c-ya a couple of years ago and I thought the price was a bit to high at the time and now I wish I would have bit the bullet and just pulled the trigger... If you like a book and it is growing in popularity everyday you just have to buy it. My opinion is save some money and get a 9.8 you will thank me in a couple of years!!!

Is it time for a $1 issue Chew thread then?

Didn't you buy an impeccable collection of Chew from another boardie recently?

I'm sure I read they were all 9.9 and came with free postage... ;)

Lets see 'em! :)