• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Where did you get the Fanexpo sketchbook?

The guys from Chew were at the Gotham Central (a store in Toronto) booth during Fan Expo and has those on hand there. The Gotham Central guys had a booth in Montreal this weekend for the convention and brought 1 copy. Unfortunately it's not signed but the shop owner did tell me he was trying to get Layman and Guillory to come to the shop again and do some signing/sketches and whatnot in which case I might do the drive to Toronto.

But yeah, I got it at Montreal Comic Con this past weekend.

Good to know. How much?

I'm not 100% sure as it was kind of "thrown in" during a big purchase (their booth was the only one with any Chew stuff so I did spent a lot there) and the bag it came in didn't have any pricing but if I remember correctly it was somewhere around 40$

:headbang:

Any plan to get it slabbed or keeping it as a raw for now? I got a Thief of Thieves #1 and a Manhattan Projects #1 I want to get slabbed as well so my Chew might have to wait a bit.

Yes I'm going to get it slabbed, I have to drive like 30 minutes to a different state to get them slabbed, and i'm def going to have them fast tracked.

at cgc right now walking dead 100 1:200

saga

revival

going to cgc hopefully this week with fast track option

Chew #1 larrys variant

thief of thieves #1

peter panzerfest #1

just picked up a walking dead #2 and #27

I know there is something else but dont feel like looking right now lol

Hey all,

I've been a fan of Chew since series came out. I was lucky enough to buy the original art to the cover of Chew Issue 6 from Rob at SDCC in July 2009, right after issue 2 came out.

It has been framed on the wall of my comic shop since then so I figured it was about time I scanned it and thought you guys might be interested in seeing it. Here is a link to it in my CAF gallery:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=937228&GSub=356

The piece is not for sale, and this is not a solicitation of any kind so hope y'all don't mind me posting this here.

I just thought other Chew fans might want to see this since it has never seen the light of day since now (unless you are a comic shop customer of mine in the Dallas area).

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art

www.splashpageart.com

Some one got a good deal there assuming condition was good. I sold my set without #1 first print for more about that in £'s, maybe a little less.

I had this one on my watch list and then I had a meeting. Great price for the run.

WHY are chew prices dropping faster than a Boat made of concrete with holes in it?!