• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Finally got my Chew OA up to date :cloud9:

Chew OA room

wow doug, your chew OA collection has really grown and some real POYO goodness in there. didn't know you got the issue 12 double spash. and i see you took the cover of 8 from jeffreykli.

(worship)

but

i know there is still something missing from that collection....

Finally got my Chew OA up to date :cloud9:

Chew OA room

wow doug, your chew OA collection has really grown and some real POYO goodness in there. didn't know you got the issue 12 double spash. and i see you took the cover of 8 from jeffreykli.

(worship)

but

i know there is still something missing from that collection....

:baiting: just let me know lol

Picked up a run of Chew 1-10 all first prints NM+ off the 'Bay for under $350 shipped.

Prove it.

On a side note if you spent an extra 35 bucks you could had the whole set 1-27 based on ebays last sale :baiting:

Edited by ComicCollectorx19

Picked up a run of Chew 1-10 all first prints NM+ off the 'Bay for under $350 shipped.

Prove it.

On a side note if you spent an extra 35 bucks you could had the whole set 1-27 based on ebays last sale :baiting:

Proof

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130763518361?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Prove it.

Proof

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130763518361?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Nice work