• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Dumb question: How many printings are there of the Larry's Sketch variant #1? Is there only one printing or multiple?

1 for larrys!

theres a 1st 2nd 3rd 4th for number 1 chew 1 tho

chew collector!

Phew; that's what I thought. I bought a nice sketch issue off of eBay and just spotted a note saying it wasn't the first print. I had assumed it meant not the first print of the normal #1, but wanted to be sure.

Now to save up for a "real" #1...

Dumb question: How many printings are there of the Larry's Sketch variant #1? Is there only one printing or multiple?

1 for larrys!

chew collector!

Phew; that's what I thought. I bought a nice sketch issue off of eBay and just spotted a note saying it wasn't the first print. I had assumed it meant not the first print of the normal #1, but wanted to be sure.

haha nice work how much did you end up paying for that comic book?

1 for larrys!

chew collector!

haha nice work how much did you end up paying for that comic book?

$35. Listing had it at a 9.0, but all I can see is a slight spine tick on the back. Maybe I'm just being optimistic.