• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Well let me know still cheaper to cancel it and sell outside eBay then in eBay.

Yeah, why not just let the boards know what you want in terms of $....F-ebay!

You're gonna end up getting stuck in the kiester with an auction right now.

Well I tried the boards already. Never got a bit of interest on it. Maybe I priced the set too high... But like I always say in my threads I'm open to all offers. Still not one bite. Eh...

Well I tried the boards already. Never got a bit of interest on it. Maybe I priced the set too high... But like I always say in my threads I'm open to all offers. Still not one bite. Eh...

Now see that's funny simply because I never saw the sales thread. Alot of people believe that there's no activity because there's lack of interest.....instead of thinking someone didn't see it posted....which happens to be the case sometimes.

when you price too high, people are afraid to make offers.