• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

It's all about the experience. Some cons are just too busy for me. I can visit Rob in New Orleans and just going to New Orleans for the city is well worth the trip. I may try to find the Duck Dynasty crew next year. :)

Amazing Arizona. I can visit with John and Kirkman is going. Nuff said. Nice weather in January. ;)

I hear Heroes and Baltimore are good buying shows.

Calgary seems like the Canadian show to attend. Never been but Pia and Fiona I am there. :)

Cincy because I'd like to support the Moore's and it doesn't look like I can do that this year.

Amazing Arizona is very comic book centric (and yes, great weather in Jan.) Heroes has a lot of artists for a small con - their guest list rivals the bigger cons

It's all about the experience. Some cons are just too busy for me. I can visit Rob in New Orleans and just going to New Orleans for the city is well worth the trip. I may try to find the Duck Dynasty crew next year. :)

Amazing Arizona. I can visit with John and Kirkman is going. Nuff said. Nice weather in January. ;)

I hear Heroes and Baltimore are good buying shows.

Calgary seems like the Canadian show to attend. Never been but Pia and Fiona I am there. :)

Cincy because I'd like to support the Moore's and it doesn't look like I can do that this year.

Calgary is a lot of fun :) very busy, but laid out quite well. They work together with the people who put on ECCC. I haven't been to ECCC but a lot of people say it has the same feel.

The guys that put on the CalgaryExpo also started putting on an EdmontonExpo (http://edmontonexpo.com/). Last year was the first year so it was quite small but this year it's already 3 halls instead of one.

I love modern technology. So, I'm standing in line at the seafood market buying some red snapper and catfish on July 2nd for the big family fish fry on the 4th, when I kill some time by checking my email. At 2:39 pm I get an email from April about a Double Page splash for first reply. Of course, I reply at 2:40 with an :takeit: 30 seconds later she emails me back with "That was fast. I can invoice you and it's yours." Too late to make a long story short now, but here is what arrived today.

b37c64b6-eb79-408b-81a1-83ff9e1116d1_zps11e9dac5.jpg

It's gonna look great next to my framed issue 30 cover.

Edited by Sam I am