• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT-Where is Darth?

8 posts in this topic

Sorry I haven't been more prolific. I haven't been well (physically, that is wink.gif )since X-mas and my son has been sick as well...I am just getting up and running again and finally mailing out stuff won from before X-mas shocked.gif

Slow and steady...just taking care of family priorities smile.gif I'll be posting more in a few...

Glad to hear your feeling better, so far me and the wife along with the two daughters, have managed to beat the flu bug(if that's what you had), I've missed your.....unusual wit shall we say..Happy New Year. thumbsup2.gif

We must have had "it" at the same time. I was great on Christmas day, then it hit me. Today is my first day back to work and I'm going home in an hour or so (5 hours feels like 10). I feel better, but still not good.

Ditto here about work, and you just described my situation to a tee... just need rest but the baby has been up evry hour or so, every night this past week.

Hope it gets better this weekend. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

It's hard when they're that small. Here's hoping you both get some sleep this weekend.