• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Scanner - HP 3500c - $15

9 posts in this topic

First off: A scanner that scans CGC slabs is a comic related item. (thumbs u

This is a cheapy for those of you with no scanner or one that doesn't do slabs very well.

Tech info:

Works with XP- Driver: Yes Software: Yes

Works with Vista- Driver: Yes Software: No

You'll need your own imaging software if you use Vista, but the scanner (hardware) and the driver to run it work OK with Vista. Do not install the software with Vista or you'll be sorry like I was. :P

They go on eBay for $10 alone, $15 for one working cord, and up to $20 with both cords working. Both cords (USB and AC power adaptor) work, but the power cord is frayed and needs to be replaced so I'm asking $15 plus shipping.

Shipping:

It won't fit in a priotiry flat rate box so it's subject to Zip Code.

I'm in Zone 1 (upstate NY). Zone 1 - 3 should be around $10 while all the way to California would be more like $20. I'll have to get an exact quote once I know the Zip of the buyer and get it weighed at the PO. My little home scale isn't enough.

Overseas would be murder and would totally defeat the idea of a cheap scanner.

I'll post sample scans in the next few posts.

(thumbs u

Can we get a scan of the scanner? Just want to make sure there's minimal spine stresses :grin:

Hardy Har Har :P

Geez...

A quarter of the posts with comics shown here are "I don't have a scanner so I must use digpics" "My scanner sucks at slabs"

Nobody needs a scanner now? :cry:

It still works fine.

I got a new PC last month with free printer so I decided to get a scanner too just to be new all around.

:takeit:

PM me your ZIP code and I'll get a shipping quote ASAP.

I have to go to the PO to mail some Strange Tales out in a few hours so I can use their big scale there. Mine only goes up to a few lbs. :banana:

Hand delivered to the top secret location! :fear:

Now paypal me $20 in five seconds or I'll put you on probation and then find a $25,000 comic to BIN and disappear for five months.

:kidaround: