• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 182

29 posts in this topic

I see people are posting about my book that is up for auction. Go too www.metropoliscomics.com too see what the book sells for. GO after the VG ASM 129 for $595 This book now has now been sold. Too bad. I will say my 'Book Value" was wrong, which I ammended. Not the price, Just the reason for it. Dont like it, dont bid on it. The scan was bad?? Dont think so, get stronger glasses.

So many questions..........confused.gif

Where was the description amended?

Also, the scan is blurry, not to mention too small to really get a look at the comic.....maybe you're the one that needs glasses?

And, what's your reason for pricing the comic? Overstreet "book" value (your description) for 8.5-9.0 is $81- $96.

And, what does ASM #129 have to do with it? 893frustrated.gif

You're making it much too easy to bid on your auction..... crazy.gif

Jim

Kinda hard to tell with the top edge cropped off...... 893blahblah.gif

Jim

893blahblah.gif

popcorn.gif Keep your disagreements to the Water Cooler! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No I agree with him Greggy....if he can discern a QP 10.0 from that scan then he deserves some props. I just didn't realize it was so easy to get a 10.0 from studying a scan so blurry and small. 893applaud-thumb.gifsmile.gif

Makes you wonder what the criteria is...... 893whatthe.gif

Jim

The Hulk 182 that was $120 was not a 9.0 or better book. It is gone now. I think it was a 7.5 ?? That's a big difference from this book. I always list book's grades a little lower on E-Bay. It avoids any "condition" issue that may arise. I will post a pic. of it. You can be the judge of it. Auction has ended.

Makes you wonder what the criteria is......

Please stop.......I can't take it anymore.9_9.gif' border=0>

If you have something to say to me.....say it. Your constant trolling is becoming tiresome....

Grow up a little.... Who's trolling who here? You're the one that responds to my posts that aren't even directed at you. Get it right for a change.... Don't like my replies when you do respond to me? It's simple.....stop.

Jim

I see people are posting about my book that is up for auction. Go too www.metropoliscomics.com too see what the book sells for. GO after the VG ASM 129 for $595 This book now has now been sold. Too bad. I will say my 'Book Value" was wrong, which I ammended. Not the price, Just the reason for it. Dont like it, dont bid on it. The scan was bad?? Dont think so, get stronger glasses.

VG ASM 129 for $595 !? 893whatthe.gifconfused.gif

When did this happen?

Anyone what to buy my F/F- copy of ASM 129?

I'll give you a deal for $600 even! thumbsup2.gif

Makes you wonder what the criteria is......

Please stop.......I can't take it anymore.9_9.gif' border=0>

If you have something to say to me.....say it. Your constant trolling is becoming tiresome....

Grow up a little.... Who's trolling who here? You're the one that responds to my posts that aren't even directed at you. Get it right for a change.... Don't like my replies when you do respond to me? It's simple.....stop.

Jim

My comment wasn't directed at you.....it was a general comment about the book in question.

You're the one that used the " 893blahblah.gif" in response to my QP comment. You're the one who threw that "criteria" cheap shot.

Why don't you just get it off your chest already.....and tell me how you really feel.

It's okay. I think I can handle it......

You called YOUR book in YOUR auction a VF+. Then you tell us that Metropolis has one that's more expensive. Which they don't. Now you're telling us that maybe your book isn't a VF+ but instead it's a 9.0 or maybe even 9.4. lol. Why not just call it NM+ and be done with it? List it at 600 dollars and watch the bids not come in! Good luck with that

Brian