• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone have info on the Saalfield Company

6 posts in this topic

Saafield made a lot of children's paper items back in the 1930's 40's etc. I am especially interested in the Superman puzzles made by them. The company was located in Ohio. If anyone out there has general information on the history of this company, I would really appriciate some help learning more about them.

Thanks!

Saafield made a lot of children's paper items back in the 1930's 40's etc. I am especially interested in the Superman puzzles made by them. The company was located in Ohio. If anyone out there has general information on the history of this company, I would really appriciate some help learning more about them.

Thanks!

Hi batman_fan, welcome to the boards. hi.gif

Do you know Michael Feldman? He's written articles about Golden Age publishers for CBM and seems to have quite an in-depth knowledge of the subject.

Alan

Hi Robert,

Er, actually, it's Alan. The Bob Beerbohm tag is for the quote in my signature. grin.gif

Thanks for the reply, I don't know him. Do you have his email? I would love to see if he has any info on the company.

PM sent! cool.gif

Alan (not Bob) hi.gif