• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Selling Thread . . .Please be gentle . . .

154 posts in this topic

Just sold my 1st two blue label books ever. :banana: Here are two more:

Incredible Hulk #6 CGC 5.0 Off-White Pages GPA is all over the road on this book. Last 4.5 sold for $420 in March. That's what I'll do this one for: $420 Shipped.

Tales to Astonish #42 CGC 9.0 Off-White to White Pages Accd'g to GPA , last sale was August 2007 for $717. I'll do $675 shipped. :news: SOLD :news:

Here's the deal:

I can email craappy digital pics to anyone that wants them. You can check out the cert # and get the details by going into my Registry Set (Seanh).

Anyone that pops the "I'll Take It" wins, with the sole exception being that, if I am PMing with someone about the book, that suspends the supremacy of the "I'll Take It" until I am done dealing with the PM.

It may take me a week to ship. If that is a problem, I apologize. But it still may take me a week to ship. Proceed accordingly.

Shipping is included US and Canada. We'll work something out if you are abroad.

Now derail, all you motherfudgers, derail!

Yes, selling. The other side of comic collecting. :headbang:

Necessity is the mother of invention. I just did an Inventory and I have over a thousand CGC slabs. :cry:

Jesus. :o

The most I've ever had at one time was around 75, and I felt like they were taking over my condo. That's why I don't read comics anymore; I can't deal with clutter, even if it's really nice clutter. Maybe my place is too small...

Necessity is the mother of invention. I just did an Inventory and I have over a thousand CGC slabs. :cry:

The most I've ever had at one time was around 75, and I felt like they were taking over my condo. That's why I don't read comics anymore; I can't deal with clutter, even if it's really nice clutter. Maybe my place is too small...

Yeah, it is totally out of control. I now have two comic rooms in a little three bedroom house and one of them used to be my dining room. :eek:

Yeah, it is totally out of control. I now have two comic rooms in a little three bedroom house and one of them used to be my dining room. :eek:

Well, the good news is that you now get to become the newest recipient of my famous lowball PM's :foryou:

ohhh Seans sales thread. 3 words

You

Are

:censored:ed

:devil:

hm ...Look where I just happened to pop into . How very interesting. :/

What a pleasure to have you two fine gentlemen grace my sales thread.

Just sold my 1st two blue label books ever. :banana: Here are two more:

Incredible Hulk #6 CGC 5.0 Off-White Pages GPA is all over the road on this book. Last 4.5 sold for $420 in March. That's what I'll do this one for: $420 Shipped.

Tales to Astonish #42 CGC 9.0 Off-White to White Pages Accd'g to GPA , last sale was August 2007 for $717. I'll do $675 shipped.

Here's the deal:

I can email craappy digital pics to anyone that wants them. You can check out the cert # and get the details by going into my Registry Set (Seanh).

Anyone that pops the "I'll Take It" wins, with the sole exception being that, if I am PMing with someone about the book, that suspends the supremacy of the "I'll Take It" until I am done dealing with the PM.

It may take me a week to ship. If that is a problem, I apologize. But it still may take me a week to ship. Proceed accordingly.

Shipping is included US and Canada. We'll work something out if you are abroad.

Now derail, all you motherfudgers, derail!

What kind of convoluted logistics to follow are these ? :baiting:

The buyer has to jump thru hoops ?

:gossip:...Just remember the age old adage , ...."the customer is always right" ..... :whistle:

What's convoluted? The only thing that ever really fires people up is how does the "I'll Take It" work. I have never thought it was fair to say that someone working on a deal is automatically X'd out by an "I'll take it." So I have a carveout for pending negotiations. That's not convoluted, I don't think.

What's convoluted? The only thing that ever really fires people up is how does the "I'll Take It" work. I have never thought it was fair to say that someone working on a deal is automatically X'd out by an "I'll take it." So I have a carveout for pending negotiations. That's not convoluted, I don't think.

Take a look at hookies ST. You'll find your convoluted :gossip:

He has a room full of naked dolls, most of which are male. Evaluate his comments accordingly.

He has a room full of naked dolls, most of which are male. Evaluate his comments accordingly.

Those are Action Figures, not dolls, Action Figures!!!!!! No one gives Detective27Kid any craap about his action figures. But I have a few scantily clad Steve Austin's around the house and now I'm the individual_without_enough_empathy?!?!?!