• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Selling Thread . . .Please be gentle . . .

154 posts in this topic

This thread has the fuster cluckedness of a Hooks sale.

Hater. At least I know enough to get a cable for my peripherals. I just can't do scans . . .

Seriously? You click a button, click the mouse, and add to photophuckit when you are done.

I'm working on it . . .

It's alright Sean , trust me , these dingle-berries , (especially Pat) :baiting: and Dice,of course.) will badger you to death and then once you get your beautiful books up they'll disappear to go stalk someone else. (usually me.) meh and won't buy squat ! lol

You derailed your own thread. Took like a week to list anything, and you said you were listing Fury books in 9.0 range (which never happened).

OT I spent about 750.00 on the boards this month. I don't consider that not spending squat.

Oh , chill out . Do you think I really care or mean anything I say. :sorry:

This thread has the fuster cluckedness of a Hooks sale.

Hater. At least I know enough to get a cable for my peripherals. I just can't do scans . . .

Seriously? You click a button, click the mouse, and add to photophuckit when you are done.

I'm working on it . . .

It's alright Sean , trust me , these dingle-berries , (especially Pat) :baiting: and Dice,of course.) will badger you to death and then once you get your beautiful books up they'll disappear to go stalk someone else. (usually me.) meh and won't buy squat ! lol

You derailed your own thread. Took like a week to list anything, and you said you were listing Fury books in 9.0 range (which never happened).

OT I spent about 750.00 on the boards this month. I don't consider that not spending squat.

Oh , chill out . Do you think I really care or mean anything I say. :sorry:

I was busting yer chops hooks.

(thumbs u

If I can help Sean, let me know. I'll check back in in a bit. My wife wants me to watch Plane crash show b/c I was on plane in '84 when Delta crashed next to us. :eek:

Thanks, Hooksie. Even though you were about as useful as a poopie-flavored lollipop when I really needed the help 20 minutes ago.

(thumbs u

If I can help Sean, let me know. I'll check back in in a bit. My wife wants me to watch Plane crash show b/c I was on plane in '84 when Delta crashed next to us. :eek:

Thanks, Hooksie. Even though you were about as useful as a poopie-flavored lollipop when I really needed the help 20 minutes ago.

That's the nicest insult I've received all week. (thumbs u

lol

For cryin outloud. You a rookie and don't know how to post pics? :makepoint:

That's not gentle. :cry: I am a rookie. Just look a the title . . .

It's sooooo much easier to buy on the Boards . . .

I say that EXACT same thing everytime I go to sell. I usually just give up and go back to buying. :whistle:

I say that EXACT same thing everytime I go to sell. I usually just give up and go back to buying. :whistle:

It's all good. I know I am kind of a doosh for not having scans. But I will see if I can get some really good digital pics in the daytime that don't have glare and are actually in focus.

We pick on you because you post a couple of books, then quote that post and post a couple more books, then quote that post and make some stupid comment, then quote that post and post a graemlin, then quote that post and make some stupid comment, then quote that post and post a couple more books, then you'll squabble with the peanut gallery...

It's like walking into the middle of class at Short Bus Elementary. You want to leave, but you just stand there with your mouth open, not believing what you're seeing, and you feel dumber just for having been there.

No offense. :foryou: