• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

KEN HAESER IS AWESOME.

I found out about Kens work through his remarks on Dynamic Forces, I was able to contact him and commission him to do this (his first full color two character sketch)

MINE

2.jpg

Got these done directly from Ken Haser and they are all are heading to CGC for slabbing. These are Kens first stabs at full color two person sketches, similar to the Cap vs Red Skull I posted earlier. I had specific boardies in mind when requesting them and the individuals below will have first crack at them!!!

Spideyfan/Arjuna

Spider-man-2.jpg

Yellow954/Robert

Taks.jpg

SomewhereinTexas/George

Wolverine-2.jpg

MedicAR/Doug

cap-1.jpg

PeterPalmer/Adam

GG.jpg

all of those are AMAZING!! :applause:

Wait until you see the one I have him doing for you Fred, DONT ASK ARJUNA he already knows what characters they are, all I can say is Lloyd Bailey will be very jealous and may try to bribe me to get it..............................um I mean posting when they are finished

KEN HAESER IS AWESOME.

I found out about Kens work through his remarks on Dynamic Forces, I was able to contact him and commission him to do this (his first full color two character sketch)

MINE

2.jpg

Got these done directly from Ken Haser and they are all are heading to CGC for slabbing. These are Kens first stabs at full color two person sketches, similar to the Cap vs Red Skull I posted earlier. I had specific boardies in mind when requesting them and the individuals below will have first crack at them!!!

Spideyfan/Arjuna

Spider-man-2.jpg

Yellow954/Robert

Taks.jpg

SomewhereinTexas/George

Wolverine-2.jpg

MedicAR/Doug

cap-1.jpg

PeterPalmer/Adam

GG.jpg

Yes...these are flat out Amazing!! Very VERY beautiful <3

Wait until you see the one I have him doing for you Fred, DONT ASK ARJUNA he already knows what characters they are, all I can say is Lloyd Bailey will be very jealous and may try to bribe me to get it..............................um I mean posting when they are finished

There better be a YOU KNOW WHO in the works are well!! :sumo:

there isnt because you been slacking on the cuban sandwiches

yeah, been dealing with Ken for a couple years. Great talent! Although he has done multiple character covers before..

photo-5.jpg

here's more of his work...

photo-96.jpg

tlcgoblin.jpg

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

corpse1.jpg

yeah, been dealing with Ken for a couple years. Great talent! Although he has done multiple character covers before..

photo-5.jpg

photo-96.jpg

tlcgoblin.jpg

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

corpse1.jpg

:preach: Yes but prior to this he did not do full color multiple characters on Avengers/Invaders :)

photo-5.jpg

photo-96.jpg

tlcgoblin.jpg

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

corpse1.jpg

:preach: Yes but prior to this he did not do full color multiple characters on Avengers/Invaders :)

potAto, potahto