• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

KEN HAESER IS AWESOME.

I had specific boardies in mind when requesting them and the individuals below will have first crack at them!!!

PeterPalmer/Adam

GG.jpg

Dan,

I'm floored! Thank you so much for the consideration! The bright colors really make his style stand out! Plus, he seems to be a natural at drawing the Green Goblin.

If you couldn't tell already, :takeit: , and the first drink at Megacon is on me. (thumbs u Thanks again!

KEN HAESER IS AWESOME.

I found out about Kens work through his remarks on Dynamic Forces, I was able to contact him and commission him to do this (his first full color two character sketch)

Got these done directly from Ken Haser and they are all are heading to CGC for slabbing. These are Kens first stabs at full color two person sketches, similar to the Cap vs Red Skull I posted earlier. I had specific boardies in mind when requesting them and the individuals below will have first crack at them!!!

They all rock, Dan. Really like Arjuna's a lot.

Hi, all! Been a few months since I posted last, gonna try to not let that happen again! Just thought I'd show off some of the more recent sketch covers I've done (BTW, I AM open for commissions. I have a stack of Marvels Project and Dark Avengers sketch covers, all in great condition. Commissions start at $40 for single figure, black and white, add $10 for color)...

Zombie_Captain_America_by_MChampion.jpgMarvel_Zombies_Spiderman_by_MChampion.jpg

(BTW, while the Zombie Spiderman has sold, the Zombie Cap is still available, and is posted in the Ebay sales forums. Zombie Hulk and Zombie Wolverine are coming soon...)

Hi, all! Been a few months since I posted last, gonna try to not let that happen again! Just thought I'd show off some of the more recent sketch covers I've done (BTW, I AM open for commissions. I have a stack of Marvels Project and Dark Avengers sketch covers, all in great condition. Commissions start at $40 for single figure, black and white, add $10 for color)...

Zombie_Captain_America_by_MChampion.jpgMarvel_Zombies_Spiderman_by_MChampion.jpg

(BTW, while the Zombie Spiderman has sold, the Zombie Cap is still available, and is posted in the Ebay sales forums. Zombie Hulk and Zombie Wolverine are coming soon...)

:o