• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

Double mat, Inner red, outer Grey...I have some pictures I got done that were similar to these..there is some red and a whole lot of Grey on your books to make, the frame match up. 1/16 in. on the inner red and 3/4 in. on the outer grey, Black frame. It sounds like a lot of color but, I think it would work out at the end.. 2c

Here's the latest in my Marvel Zombies series, Zombie Hulk spending some quality time with Betty Ross. This is also listed in the Ebay Sales forum...

The cover is awesome but, making the outer border characters into Zombies....that is pure GENIUS!!!!!!!!

You would destroy a MARVEL PROJECT blank with a high-flying Green Goblin Zombie (with the mangled-blood-dripping head of Spiderman on one hand).... dude!!

The cover is awesome but, making the outer border characters into Zombies....that is pure GENIUS!!!!!!!!

Indeed! x10 I generally am NOT a Zombie fan, but the extra attention to borders is "POWW!!!"

On a personal note *Damn it. My Marvels Project goals were to only get 1 sketch of each character in the border. My non-border characters already outnumber my border characters & my goal is slowly going nowhere. lol I can see you're not going to help much. After tax season, I'd love to commission one of these w/ either Ash from the Evil Dead series & the zombie border or The Crypt Keeper & same.

Ken is in the home stretch now of the covers I commissioned him to do, only a few more covers to go!!!

Mine, Marvel Siege :)

19646_1360319052120_1355853065_9627.jpg

again, awesome array of books Par2ch . Great variety and superb artistry.

ps. Still hate you for the Hulk cover

You would destroy a MARVEL PROJECT blank with a high-flying Green Goblin Zombie (with the mangled-blood-dripping head of Spiderman on one hand).... dude!!

...uh, oh...and here I thought I was gonna call it quits with a Zombie Wolverine (the next one I'm working one). I do a mean Green Goblin, never considered him as a zombie! I think I'm gonna have to do it... :P

...uh, oh...and here I thought I was gonna call it quits with a Zombie Wolverine (the next one I'm working one). I do a mean Green Goblin, never considered him as a zombie! I think I'm gonna have to do it... :P

Yeah..but, don't forget the decapitated Spiderman head...there is nothing that says.."HEY.....LOOK!! LOOOK GUYS!!!! I'M A ZOMBIE!!"...like a certain-grinning Green guy biting into a maggot-infested-severed head... (thumbs u

THIS POST WAS APPROVED BY CHESPIRITO.. :grin: