• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

Yeah..but, don't forget the decapitated Spiderman head...there is nothing that says.."HEY.....LOOK!! LOOOK GUYS!!!! I'M A ZOMBIE!!"...like a certain-grinning Green guy biting into a maggot-infested-severed head...

I had this visual of Zombie Green Goblin using severed heads as pumpkin bombs... :P

Yeah..but, don't forget the decapitated Spiderman head...there is nothing that says.."HEY.....LOOK!! LOOOK GUYS!!!! I'M A ZOMBIE!!"...like a certain-grinning Green guy biting into a maggot-infested-severed head...

I had this visual of Zombie Green Goblin using severed heads as pumpkin bombs... :P

:o i dare ya to do that :baiting: double dog dare ya :baiting::baiting:

For LBJARM/Adonis aka the Cuban with a Badge

DeadAdonis.jpg

Ken was not able to sketch Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow (which I originally wanted to get for Adonis) due to DFs contract with Marvel and that only Marvel characters were allowed to be sketched on this cover.

For LBJARM/Adonis aka the Cuban with a Badge

Ken was not able to sketch Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow (which I originally wanted to get for Adonis) due to DFs contract with Marvel and that only Marvel characters were allowed to be sketched on this cover.

Interesting!