• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

1011091301-00.jpg

i was looking at my pics on my phone, and forgot all about this pic. its robert kirkman talking to dave finch..... :gossip: dave didnt know he was talking to robert at the time (baltimore 2009)

Rob wanted to see if Dave could do him a sketch and what you captured was Dave telling Rob to get in line :roflmao:

1011091301-00.jpg

i was looking at my pics on my phone, and forgot all about this pic. its robert kirkman talking to dave finch..... :gossip: dave didnt know he was talking to robert at the time (baltimore 2009)

Rob wanted to see if Dave could do him a sketch and what you captured was Dave telling Rob to get in line :roflmao:

REALLY?!?!?! wow... i asked dave, if he was cool with robert kirkman, and he was like "oh thats who that was" :roflmao: his name tag is right ther. lol

No dark avengers? :o

Very nice stash!

Unfortunately I have never had a Dark Avengers Blank! Not sure how or why I missed them! I will probably have to get one that already has a sketch done on it. Hopefully its a Cap sketch!!

Very Cool! I got Mr. Alleyne to do a sketch for me in my sketchbook at the show.

Here are some of the Hardcover Sketches I got done at the Zeck Event & MegaCon

Punisher Big Nothing HC sketch by Zeck Inked by Beatty

DSC04369.jpg

Punisher HC

DSC04356.jpg

McKone Sketches

Punisher Vol1HC

DSC04351.jpg

Punisher Vol2 HC

DSC04354.jpg

Deadpool HC

DSC04348.jpg

Rage of the RedLanterns HC

DSC04362.jpg

Perkins Sketches (set up prior to MegaCon)

DanCapWinterSoldierFULL.jpg

Dansharonshield1.jpg

Zola.jpg

DanBuckyCap.jpg

DSC04359.jpg

hey dan. were those the perkins sketches you were missing a few months back, and found that someone owned them on caf?