• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

i've had three and sold them all due to crappy sig placement

1. wrote over bernie wrightson's sig

2. wrote on the black panther with black ink on my cap 100

3. who wants to be a superhero (all white cover except for character in blue/black) which stan signed in the black.

3. who wants to be a superhero (all white cover except for character in blue/black) which stan signed in the black.

???? how does that happen, my preacher 1, a dark cover btw is sig'd in silver and black......black on a dark cover, not saying anything bad about artist/writers but you have to wonder if they look at the books, or act like it's a convayor belt and sig after sig after sig until done (and yes i know some do it this way and i don't blame them when they have a pile in front of them)

All three of these and your avatar all make me :roflmao:

Nice!

I went up to Tan at the Boston show handed him a Secret Invasion and later he pulled out this 8 x 11 out. Im like wow thats great, who is that for? He replied, " its yours " I just shook my head.

53296008b53abcba869c1825ba90eac1967dbc1.jpg

Not Cool :pullhair: