• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

I love this one! I just wish I had found the book (it was in a bargain bin for $1) and got in line sooner so I could have had it CGC'd. It looks like a 9.8, pretty easy.

C'est la vie!

Herb Trimpe is one of the nicest guys on the convention circuit. You really need to stop in and say high if you get the chance!

97237.jpg.b6d59fe9c8b65c8d98014434f780476f.jpg

Very cool, Doug! :applause: Was that at the Planet Show?

Weird, I know I posted a reply last night..... (shrug)

Yup, it came from Planet Comicon, JJ had already left or it would have been in Sarasota right now. Probably would have been my only personal 9.8 from that show, too.....

Instructions for Motor City: "Don't spend much money. I already owe everybody too much the way it is."

I'm glad my friend ignored my plea. He got me a few others, but these 2 are my hands down fav from the show. Better pics when they are in my hands & scanned.

My goddess Tia Carrere

tiacarrere1-1.jpg

& really, does this guy need an introduction?

stantheman-1.jpg

Very cool! You've got me a little jealous of that Sakai sketch. Love it!

I'm a little surprised that we're not seeing more stuff...the Motor City con happened this last weekend and there are only 2 sketch covers to show for it? (shrug)

ha ha ha

Hopefully, you have a vid of Tia. I only saw a phone pic, but she still looks hot as hell.

I gotta hand it to my friend. He gets me these covers knowing full well that I'm flat broke. I still owe him for Pitt & he is only concerned about having money before Heroes. Word to the wise, ask your father if he can postpone his heart attack & your mother if she wouldn't mind holding off on falling & requiring hip surgery til after con season.