• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

That was my next question. I saw the black borders &* knew it was a Marvel & assumed it probably WAS a FS. Cool cover! You leaving it as is or getting it colored? I think mine is staying as is.

Did you get a sketch from the guy using coffee as paint? My friend got me a Shi & was confused when the artist asked if he was done w/ his coffee & then started dipping his brush in it & going to town on the sketch. ha ha ha The Shi blanks work well w/ watercolors.

Instructions for Motor City: "Don't spend much money. I already owe everybody too much the way it is."

I'm glad my friend ignored my plea. He got me a few others, but these 2 are my hands down fav from the show. Better pics when they are in my hands & scanned.

My goddess Tia Carrere

tiacarrere1-1.jpg

& really, does this guy need an introduction?

stantheman-1.jpg

Those are fan-freakin-tastic! I'm not even a fan of Tia and I'm jealous!

Thanks! For anybody curious about Tia/Shi connection, she was originally supposed to be in the 1st draft of the movie & then it switched companies & from there has been in constant rewrites etc. She will always be synonymous w/ original Shi, though, in my eyes.

Sakai did @least 1 other Fallen Son that I can remember. I think it's @ caf. So now there's @least 3 sketch covers.

That was my next question. I saw the black borders &* knew it was a Marvel & assumed it probably WAS a FS. Cool cover! You leaving it as is or getting it colored? I think mine is staying as is.

Did you get a sketch from the guy using coffee as paint? My friend got me a Shi & was confused when the artist asked if he was done w/ his coffee & then started dipping his brush in it & going to town on the sketch. ha ha ha The Shi blanks work well w/ watercolors.

:) Yeah it is a F.S and i think i'm just leaving it be for now on the color question. I'm just so happy i got it on a marvel blank. :D:whee:

BTW totally love yours man! ....Coffee!! lol wow....i have to say...never heard that one before lol

Was he sitting next to Sayger by any chance?

:) Yeah it is a F.S and i think i'm just leaving it be for now on the color question. I'm just so happy i got it on a marvel blank. :D:whee:

BTW totally love yours man! ....Coffee!! lol wow....i have to say...never heard that one before lol

Was he sitting next to Sayger by any chance?

I don't know if Sayger was nearby or not. Supposedly, he was sitting @ the table next to Tucci. He did this head/java shot for free (well, no charge & a commission promise from my friend for Heroes).

0516001903-1-1.jpg

(Bernie Chang)

Wayyy cool Feldstein!!!

do you have a pic of the coffee sketch?

He spelled "Rogers" wrong, but that Feldstein sketch is still frickin' cool.

Any chance you got a Sakai for me? :wishluck:

He spelled "Rogers" wrong, but that Feldstein sketch is still frickin' cool.

Any chance you got a Sakai for me? :wishluck:

sorry buddy. that sketch was all jamie... and the misspelling is my fault :censored: