• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

Best Van Sciver ever. My 2c

no offense, but Watson got the best Sketch Cover of all time and it happened to be by EVS.

no offense, but Watson got the best Sketch Cover of all time and it happened to be by EVS.

No offense taken. I saw Watson's sketch not soon after posting.

It might just be the best sketch ever by any artist.

No offense taken. I saw Watson's sketch not soon after posting.

It might just be the best sketch ever by any artist.

I guess it is all in what you prefer. Now I agree it is a great sketch, but saying it is the best ever is really pushing it. 2c

Art is so subjective, there would be more fights than a pressing thread if someone really tried to push that agenda. But there is no arguing the fact that that EVS Red Skull is a monster.

Art is so subjective, there would be more fights than a pressing thread if someone really tried to push that agenda. But there is no arguing the fact that that EVS Red Skull is a monster.

That is very true. EVS Red Skull = Godzilla :)

That is very true. EVS Red Skull = Godzilla :)

Godzilla. hm

Speaking of Godzilla, I have been dying to get Herb Trimpe to do a Godzilla sketch for me. Hope he comes to Mid-Ohio.

Now I know what Im getting from Trimpe.

Im joking. Godzilla is a great idea though

It's all good. Everyone should get a Trimpe Godzilla. I bet he's sick as hell of the Hulk and the whisker-mask Wolverine.

you havnt shown your sketch off chris.... you must really not like it :(

lol I was going to wait until it got slabbed but here it is. Thank you for the hook up Fred. (worship)

I :luhv: the sketch.

DOOOM.jpg

DOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!! :applause:

Speaking of Godzilla, I have been dying to get Herb Trimpe to do a Godzilla sketch for me. Hope he comes to Mid-Ohio.

It's all good. Everyone should get a Trimpe Godzilla. I bet he's sick as hell of the Hulk and the whisker-mask Wolverine.

Ha, yea well hes about to get a little more sick of it.

Ha, yea well hes about to get a little more sick of it.

AWW ,now I want a Trimpe Godzilla sketch hm