• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

Best Van Sciver ever. My 2c

no offense, but Watson got the best Sketch Cover of all time and it happened to be by EVS.

Yo Secret Son, that's a good Doom you got there. I'm happy for you, and immaletyoufinish, but Watson got the best sketch cover of all time. Of all time.

55g4h.png

no offense, but Watson got the best Sketch Cover of all time and it happened to be by EVS.

Yo Secret Son, that's a good Doom you got there. I'm happy for you, and immaletyoufinish, but Watson got the best sketch cover of all time. Of all time.

55g4h.png

It will be difficult to top that Red Skull for sure.

55g4h.png

lol lol lol lol lol lol

But that Red Skull sketch is going to be hard to beat that's for sure (worship)

Speaking of Godzilla, I have been dying to get Herb Trimpe to do a Godzilla sketch for me. Hope he comes to Mid-Ohio.

Now I know what Im getting from Trimpe.

Im joking. Godzilla is a great idea though

It's all good. Everyone should get a Trimpe Godzilla. I bet he's sick as hell of the Hulk and the whisker-mask Wolverine.

hm Hulk fighting Godzilla

Thank you, I cannot believe you actually did it.....man I would love to see the look on Liefelds face when he sees your recreation of his most famously hideous piece of work.

Are you going to post this on Liefelds board or do you want me to do it for you?

I just saw this in the other thread. I'd be happy to get it signed by Rob at Heroes next weekend. :grin: