• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

I try to get at least 1 sketch in my bound sketchbook at every show I attend. At Heroes this last weekend, I just about forgot to do it. My girlfriend asked me for my sketchbook saying she wanted to show someone one of the sketches. She came back about 10 minutes later and just handed it to me and said "thanks". I didn't think anything of it, but it reminded me that I need to get a sketch in the sketchbook. I went to find the next blank page so I'd have it ready for an artist and here's the newest acquisition that I saw:

Gwen Stacy by Adam Hughes

GwenStacybyAdamHughes.jpg

A total surprise to say the least. I love it!

Excellent work, and for everything else, a great haul!!

Went t bed at 5 am last night,woke up at 8am, I have a bad cold and my wifes pregnant and my 2 year old needs constant attention.

So sleep doesnt matter to me anymore.lol

Your a machine brother .. keep up the amazing work!

(thumbs u :applause:

How or why was that NG identifier given???

NG=No Grade. The interior of the book is actually Blackest Night #0 FCBD 2009. The "sketch cover" is color copy paper, and it looks like someone attached the cover to Blackest Night #0

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh, I see...

So, if I attach a foriegn sketch cover to a book, it will get a NG identifier... hm

:idea: You my friend have opened up a can of worms....

This is going to be great!!!!!