• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

IT's a FAKE Hector. CGC will not assign it t a grade, that's why is has the NG on the number box. But they will certify the sketch and signature, thus giving it the SS label.

You will not stir anything up Mike. It's simply a kool looking book. THE NG means it's "worthless" ;)

And Hector, no, you cannot just attach any foreing sketch cover to a regular book. This book was professionally done by someone who knows and understands comics.

And there were only a handfull made, CGC is aware.

I have a two blanks that are just the covers, I want to professionally attach them to a coverless Hulk 181 and the book to get an NG... this is going to be sooooo awesome!!!! :whee:

I have a two blanks that are just the covers, I want to professionally attach them to a coverless Hulk 181 and the book to get an NG... this is going to be sooooo awesome!!!! :whee:

In all seriousness, I would contact CGC during business hours and get clarification (thumbs u

toystorywonderwoman-3.jpg

OOPS. Wrong cover!!

toystoryShi-2.jpg

I had a list of 8 Muppets I wanted.

Janice was NOT 1 of them.

Oh well, who cares!

supergirlJanice-2-1.jpg

I always loved Beaker!!!

1st choice!!!

Beaker-2-1.jpg

Can you tell me who drew these?

Amy Mebberson did the Muppets (including the Miss Piggie SHI) & Travis J Hill did the Toy Story.

Thinking of having Billy do an action scene where the ROCK 'EM SOCK 'EM ROBOTs are throwin' down.

Dean Yeagle is the MAN!!!!!!! and his Mandy sketches are phenomenal!! He is a stand up guy and great artist... this sketch is very kool...he said he would be in SDCC this month... I hope someone gets another blank done up over there.... :applause::applause:

Amy Mebberson did the Muppets (including the Miss Piggie SHI) & Travis J Hill did the Toy Story.

Thinking of having Billy do an action scene where the ROCK 'EM SOCK 'EM ROBOTs are throwin' down.

I like the robots idea...I'm thinking it would be cool to get a commission done by Amy as what I would look like as a muppet? hm