• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

(worship)

Fred wont trade it! :cry:

Can't say I blame him.

No doubt. If you saw it in person, you would know why. The color wash is spectacular. In hand it is one of the five or ten nicest Spidey sketchcovers I've ever seen.

I would wager Barry just got caught up and forgot to personalize that one. That was one of the last sketches Mr. Kitson had done at Mid-Ohio last year and I bet he was just a little tired after hammering out those beauts all weekend and forgot to personalize it.

Luckily I don't think Barry will ever have to worry about Fred flipping that sketch (thumbs u

I would wager Barry just got caught up and forgot to personalize that one. That was one of the last sketches Mr. Kitson had done at Mid-Ohio last year and I bet he was just a little tired after hammering out those beauts all weekend and forgot to personalize it.

Luckily I don't think Barry will ever have to worry about Fred flipping that sketch (thumbs u

I have the whole conversation recorded.... no he did not forget.... and you are right the sketch WILL NEVER LEAVE my collection. and thecollector is right too, he really is worried about greedy people and ebay.

lol good thing you did not wager!