• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lagest CGC auction in ebay history ...

11 posts in this topic

I think it would make a huge difference if you actually showed pictures of the books in you auction ...

That's just it mike I can't really figure it out and don't have alot off computer time at the moment.. and will my auction suffer?? You bet they will but I can't sell them here no one want's them so I went to the next best thing.

I think it would make a huge difference if you actually showed pictures of the books in you auction ...

That's just it mike I can't really figure it out and don't have alot off computer time at the moment.. and will my auction suffer?? You bet they will but I can't sell them here no one want's them so I went to the next best thing.

It's really easy to add the images to you ebay listing, though - in your ebay description, just add a piece of code like this:

"linktomyimage.jpg" would be the URL to your image - which you would grab from photobucket.