• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nintendo Price Variants - Valiant Newsstands - Grendel 1

11 posts in this topic

Several Valiant Nintendo issues for sale, the no cover price variant issues -

Up first, I have three issues of Nintendo Comic System tpb - Volume 1, no cover price variant (the regular edition has the cover price of $9.95 in white on the top right corner edge.

Three issues (only two pictured), minor defects present on these tough black covers including a tiny chip along top edge near ULC, and other small handling marks - call them VF/NM - NM- condition $25 each

File3188.jpg

File3189.jpg

File3190.jpg

File3191.jpg

Valiant Nintendo - Legend of Zelda 1 no cover price variant

Two issues available

First issue is Very Good + condition - general wear, plus a big non-color-breaking indentation running along the front cover (defect that's easy to see in hand when the book is angled properly) - $18

File3198.jpg

File3199.jpg

Second issue is Very Good/Fine condition - spine creasing, etc. on this one - $22

File3200.jpg

File3201.jpg

Valiant Comics - Solar 60 last issue Newsstand issue. Very Fine - condition - $15

File3196.jpg

File3197.jpg

I'll take it

You made a good purchase. Any valiant collector is going to hate it when they try to make that newstand set its tough.

Ain't that the truth, brother! I've been accumulating for 2 years and I've got about 75 different ones so far, including three last issues and a Magic The Gathering one too!