• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about something positive for the Forum members. Survey?

162 posts in this topic

1. My favorite title to collect is - Wonder Woman

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Wonder Woman 7

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - Upgrading!!

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - Getting to see all of the fantastic books that people have. If it wasn't for these threads I'd never get to see even 1/10th of these amazing books!

5. My comic Grail is - Wonder Woman 1

6. My favorite forum is - Gold/Silver/Bronze sale threads

7. My collecting ADD is - GA and SA Wonder Woman

7. My collecting ADD is - Picking out a random stack of comics and just looking at the covers 1 by 1 for no particular reason. That and smelling interiors.

Good one Ze-man......I love that comic smell :cloud9:

1. My favorite title to collect is - Wonder Woman

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Wonder Woman 7

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - Upgrading!!

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - Getting to see all of the fantastic books that people have. If it wasn't for these threads I'd never get to see even 1/10th of these amazing books!

5. My comic Grail is - Wonder Woman 1

6. My favorite forum is - Gold/Silver/Bronze sale threads

7. My collecting ADD is - GA and SA Wonder Woman

I think you should sell all your WW comics and start collecting Bat books Bill :insane:

1. My favorite title to collect is - Tales of Suspense & Supersnipe

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Jungle 52 Okajima

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - Finding things in the wild, ie local stores, anything non internet related.

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - Seeing the great books and hearing the stories behind them.

5. My comic Grail is - TBD

6. My favorite forum is - GOLD

7. My collecting ADD is - Good Girl Art GGA covers from the Golden Age.

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- The last book I purchased.

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - The last book I purchased.

Thats how I feel also telerites

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - bagging and boarding

:o

hahaha......I love this answer. It's about maintenance. I bet its similar to the feeling CAR GUYS get when they tinker on the engine of their automobile.

Now give me a rainy night when I am undisturbed for a few hours and I'm one happy camper

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- JIM # 112

oooh....ooooh......thats The Hulk vs Thor issue (thumbs u

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- JIM # 112

oooh....ooooh......thats The Hulk vs Thor issue (thumbs u

It takes a lot to get Garry excited - so I've heard :insane:

1. My favorite title to collect is - Uncanny X-Men (I can't help it. I have an uninterruped run dating back to 1982.)

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- The Walking Dead #1 (raw, 1st print.)

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - Finding that hidden gem in someone else's drek.

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - Knowing that I'm not the only one on the planet that impulse buys when he's been drinking.

5. My comic Grail is - Filling in my Uncanny X-Men gaps, Everything that Garth Ennis has ever written, and all Punisher appearances.

6. My favorite forum is - I like them all...

7. My collecting ADD is - If I like the cover, I have to have it.

1. My favorite title to collect is: X-men, 1963 to Present

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was: Ironman #2, Raw 8.5

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is: Reading the books!

4. My favorite thing about these forums is: The amount of knowledge to be shared and knowledge you all have helped me gain.

5. My comic Grail is: X-Men #1

6. My favorite forum is: The Grading Forum.

7. My collecting ADD is: I see a key, I must buy it!

1. My favorite title to collect is - Everything pre-1965

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- Action Comics 65 (My first Golden Age Action!)

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - Discovering a fantastic looking cover you never knew existed.

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - Its a great place to meet chicks. roflmao.gif

5. My comic Grail is - Marvel Comics 1

6. My favorite forum is - All of them!

7. My collecting ADD is - Cool Covers.

And Rich, this is for the positive. Negativity can be taken to one of the other hostile threads!

C'mon now, Pat..stop with the negative advice. You're just trying to get your post count up. :baiting:

Oh, and congrats and good luck with the new J.O.B. :applause:

And Rich, this is for the positive. Negativity can be taken to one of the other hostile threads!

C'mon now, Pat..stop with the negative advice. You're just trying to get your post count up. :baiting:

Thanks Rich! And it will be nice to know I have the funds to buy my number 2 grail from you!

Thanks Rich! And it will be nice to know I have the funds to buy my number 2 grail from you!

Your credit is impeccable with me. (thumbs u

Your credit is impeccable with me. (thumbs u

I havent failed time payments yet :cloud9: I have bought alot of books here that I would not have been able to afford otherwise.

Add that as a favorite part of the boards. Time Payments :cloud9:

1. My favorite title to collect is - Police Comics

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- The last book I purchased ....(or maybe Four Color 268 Mickey Mouses Surprise Visitor)

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - Organizing them......putting them in Mylars and cataloging them......and looking at them

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - You all like what I like.....how great is that?

5. My comic Grail is - Police #1

6. My favorite forum is - The General Forum.....cuz I'm a regular guy

7. My collecting ADD is - Ummmm.....whats ADD mean? :blush:

1. My favorite title to collect is - Transformers

2. The last book I purchased that I was actually excited to receive was- ASM 129

3 My favorite part of collecting comics is - The Hunt.!

4. My favorite thing about these forums is - The amount of knowledge to be shared.

5. My comic Grail is - Hulk 181 ATM

6. My favorite forum is - The Sales Forum!

7. My collecting ADD is - Pedigrees