• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA\SA\BA From Archie to Wonder Woman. (30 cent covers too)

21 posts in this topic

I've made some purchases lately and it's time to re-fill the comic book account. So here are a few books for sale.

No rhyme or reason just stuff that I have that I no longer want. Feel free to PM me offers but the takeit.gif guy trumps all.

Shipping: I ship Priority mail (box) with the book(s) sandwiched between cardboard. I then add either bubble wrap, packing peanuts or newspaper.

The cost is a flat $4.00 in the U.S. Outside the U.S. let me know and we'll work it out.

I try to keep my grading strict but I know eveyone is different so if get the book and you do not agree with me, just send it back for a full refund.

So give me a minute to light up this cigar and we'll be on our way.

Erich

Astonishing Tales 36 30 cent cover. I'm going to say 6.0. Small tear at the bottom of the cover. (can't be seen in scan, let me know if you want a close up.) OSP (6.0) $15.00 My Price = 12.00.

:news: SOLD to ShieldAgent

Asttales36.jpg

AstTales36Back.jpg

Doll Man 8. This one is tough. It's beat but it's all there and attached. There is a tear at the bottom near the spine and bottom center. There are color lifts on the edge of the cover. Also there are stains on the front cover. The back cover is dirty and has a piece missing. A part of the stain on the front cover seems to go through most of the book. But hey it is the first app. of Torchy.

If you want more scans or pictures let me know.

Call it (2.0)

OSP (2.0) = $163.00.

My Price $140.00.

DollManFront.jpg

DollMan1Back.jpg

DollManSpot.jpg

DollManSpine.jpg

Teen Titans # 1. I am going to say (3.0) but that maybe a stretch. There are 3 holes in the cover all are in the Demon holding Robin. They are hard to see in the scan but they are there. Also a ding at the bottom of the book that go all the way through. So let's give it the 2.0 price.

OSP (2.0) = $30.00

My Price (3.0) $30.00.

TeenTitans1.jpg

TeenTitans1Back.jpg

Web Of Mystery #25. I'm going to say (2.0). The book looks good (and the stories are funny) but the edges of the front and back cover are really chipped and there is browning on the inside of front and back covers. The back of the book gives and idea what to expect. It is not brittle. The stain above the 10cent price on the cover is a small sticker that is still on the inside of the front cover. It's to bad for it a nice looking book other wise.

OSP (2.0) = $24.00

My Price = $20.00

WebOfEvil1.jpg

WebOfEvil1Back.jpg