• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling some of my favorite SS Books!

13 posts in this topic

OK Folks. I'm hoping to get engaged really soon...but before I can do that, I need a really nice ring. I'm willing to let go of some of my favorite SS books to make that happen. Sounds crazy, right? I'd never sell some of these books, but when you meet the right person, that's all that matters. :cloud9:

Anyway folks, here's my list. I have more books to list but I want to test the waters with these books first. Paypal payments are accepted. I accept and prefer money orders to save Paypal fees. I am flexible on most of these terms. Please do not hesitate to ask questions and post comments. Thanks!

EDIT: Yu, Fallen Son is sold!

Wolverine#145 Nabisco Variant CGC SS 9.8 WHITE PAGES With 3 Signatures: Lenil Yu, Bill Sienkwicsz and Dexter Vines. - CGC Highest Graded and Highest SS Book., Asking: $1500

dscf0030j.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #50, CGC 8.5 WHITE PAGES with 2 Signatures: Stan Lee and John Romita Sr. (Silver Pens). - CGC Highest Graded SS Book., Asking: $1500

wmdscf0012fj5.jpg

Fallen Son Blank Cover, CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES, Signed and Sketched by Leinil Yu. . - CGC Highest Graded SS Book., Asking: SOLD

dscf0018x.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #112. CGC 8.0 Off-White Pages, Signed by Stan Lee. - CGC Highest Graded SS Book., Asking: $600

image137vp8.jpg

What are your feelings toward lowball offers? Share 'em or save 'em? hm

Congrats!

-Adam

What if she says, "no?" I believe I would use a stunt ring before selling my books. You know, just to be on the safe side. (shrug)

Oh, she's already said yes. :cloud9: Where I come from, you ask the girl and her family for her hand in marriage and then, only if they agree, you offer a dowry of jewelry, rings, etc. It's a lot like Disney's Aladdin, except no Genie to grant me 3 wishes. :lol:

-Issa

What if she says, "no?" I believe I would use a stunt ring before selling my books. You know, just to be on the safe side. (shrug)

Oh, she's already said yes. :cloud9: Where I come from, you ask the girl and her family for her hand in marriage and then, only if they agree, you offer a dowry of jewelry, rings, etc. It's a lot like Disney's Aladdin, except no Genie to grant me 3 wishes. :lol:

-Issa

Just a new wife to grant you.............. :frustrated:lol

-Issa

Just a new wife to grant you.............. :frustrated:lol

Tell me about it. :-P ...How was Philly? PM me man :)