• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All CGC & SS Stan Lee,Turner + More Keys,Recalled,Nudes NOW REDUCED

56 posts in this topic

And that's all folks.

Feel free to PM me offers.These will be available until at least Sunday and will be moving most of them to ebay after that.

I know most of these books were purchased here on the boards so if you see it's a book you sold me and you want it back I will gladly sell it back to you at the price I paid for it just PM me.

OK maybe a couple more things since they are comic related.

I just purchased 2 autographed movie posters that I have realized I don't really have the room for so I thought I would offer them here.

They were purchased from Art of Music in Las Vegas which is a very reputable dealer and will both come with COA's.

First is Heroes cast poster signed by 12

Noah Gray-Cabey,Hayden Panettiere,Sendhil Ramamurthy,Masi Oka,Jack Coleman

Jimmy Jean Louis,Ali Larter,Zachary Quinto,Greg Grunberg,Santiago Cabrera,Tawny Cypress,Milo Ventimiglia

DSC_0005.jpg

The other is

Indiana Jones and The Temple Of Doom original movie poster signed by 7

Harrison Ford,George Lucas,Steven Spielberg,Kate Capshaw,John Williams,Jonathan Ke Quan ,& Dan Akroyd (didn't know he was in the movie but I checked IMDB and sure enough he was)

DSC_0008.jpg

I am asking $895 shipped for the Indiana Jones & $750 shipped for the Heroes or take both for $1600 shipped.

Shipping is normally like $125 so make sure you take that into consideration.

Next Men #21

CGC SS 9.4 WP

Signed by Mike Mignola

First Hellboy (in color)

$80.00

FREEBIE INCLUDED

Hellboy Seed of Destruction #1 CGC 9.6 WP

First Hellboy in Own Title

Next-Men-21.jpg

Hellboy-SOD-1.jpg

Take it

I see 3 of my former books in this thread! lol

You should send Par2ch a PM about the Secret Wars 8. I think he's stockpiling for a future opportunity.

OK maybe a couple more things since they are comic related.

I just purchased 2 autographed movie posters that I have realized I don't really have the room for so I thought I would offer them here.

They were purchased from Art of Music in Las Vegas which is a very reputable dealer and will both come with COA's.

First is Heroes cast poster signed by 12

Noah Gray-Cabey,Hayden Panettiere,Sendhil Ramamurthy,Masi Oka,Jack Coleman

Jimmy Jean Louis,Ali Larter,Zachary Quinto,Greg Grunberg,Santiago Cabrera,Tawny Cypress,Milo Ventimiglia

DSC_0005.jpg

The other is

Indiana Jones and The Temple Of Doom original movie poster signed by 7

Harrison Ford,George Lucas,Steven Spielberg,Kate Capshaw,John Williams,Jonathan Ke Quan ,& Dan Akroyd (didn't know he was in the movie but I checked IMDB and sure enough he was)

DSC_0008.jpg

I am asking $895 shipped for the Indiana Jones & $750 shipped for the Heroes or take both for $1600 shipped.

Shipping is normally like $125 so make sure you take that into consideration.

Nice Poster, I'll keep you in mind when I build my Movie Room.