• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free gift to the first one who PMs me

34 posts in this topic

So I just had a pretty successful round of auctions on ebay and I wanted to get someone's new year off to the right start. So, the first one to PM me with their shipping address will get a completely free no strings attached gift. Your choice from:

-a G- Batman 159 - "The Great Joker Clayface Feud" (reprinted in the Greatest Batman Stories ever told v1)

-a GI Joe #1 in 9.0/9.2 IMHO

-a FF 232 1st Byrne in 8.5/9.0

A little background: last year a very generous forumite send me a very nice Christmas gift out of the kindness of his own heart and then again this year ANOTHER very generous forumite sent me a very nice Christmas gift. These forums are by far my number one favorite internet site and I really do value the community and the relationships that I have formed. Here's my chance to do something nice to someone.

Happy new year to all,

DAM

What a great idea, Dam!

Okay, first to PM me gets some reader copies of Superboy 152-154 (or, if you prefer, a Jimmy Olsen or a Flash or something). US addresses only because I don't want to go to the post office.

Everyone has been so absolutely wonderful to me on this forum. I thank you all!

-- Joanna

CANUCK-HATER !!! frown.gif

Nah, just don't have the time to go to the post office. I can ship US mail from home. I love Canucks most dearly. Folks from Wisconsin are the closest thing to Canucks the US has.

Nah, just don't have the time to go to the post office. I can ship US mail from home. I love Canucks most dearly. Folks from Wisconsin are the closest thing to Canucks the US has.

lol....exactly how are we like wisconsin-ites? cool.gif

People in Wisconsin tend to be polite, friendly, neighborly folks, who are used to cold weather and don't whine about it. We say 'hey' instead of 'ey' at the end of our sentences (a subtle difference, but the useage is exactly the same), and play a lot of hockey. Anything sounding familiar?

People in Wisconsin tend to be polite, friendly, neighborly folks, who are used to cold weather and don't whine about it. We say 'hey' instead of 'ey' at the end of our sentences (a subtle difference, but the useage is exactly the same), and play a lot of hockey. Anything sounding familiar?

Wait a minute....if thats the case, then Wisconsin belongs to Canada. Do me a favour and let your dear ol' pres. over there know that were coming to reclaim it. I'll be damned if were gonna give away any more of our hockey talent. cool.gif

Wait a minute....if thats the case, then Wisconsin belongs to Canada. Do me a favour and let your dear ol' pres. over there know that were coming to reclaim it. I'll be damned if were gonna give away any more of our hockey talent. cool.gif

It'll never work. Most of the medals in the winter olympics are won by Wisconsin people. And we make all the good cheese. The US needs Wisconsin.

It'll never work. Most of the medals in the winter olympics are won by Wisconsin people. And we make all the good cheese. The US needs Wisconsin.

Hold on a sec.....what if we trade you wisconsin for quebec??? cool.gif

People in the upper midwest don't like foreign languages unless it's a Scandinavian dialect. Många tak anyway! Besides -- we need the cheese! And the Green Bay Packers! These are national assets!

People in the upper midwest don't like foreign languages unless it's a Scandinavian dialect. Många tak anyway! Besides -- we need the cheese! And the Green Bay Packers! These are national assets!

Ok...what if we throw in new brunswick and p.e.i. ? Plus, you can always just "tell" quebec-ers to change their language and signs to english, theyre perfectly willing to do so. insane.gif27_laughing.gif