• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I must admit, that I am really enjoying 1602.

25 posts in this topic

Man, you guys are tough, now I'll have to keep my college history book out along with my OSG when I'm posting-sheesh.

College history book ?? We don't need no stinkin college history book.....just read 1602 thumbsup2.gif

LH comics had it $20 for the set shipping included! laugh.gif still waiting for my set so i can read it all at once. cloud9.gifthumbsup2.gif

Think he's got anymore? You mean lighthouse, right?

Yes, he did... smile.gif

That pricing is long gone of course...

I will probably have a couple sets left over when the series finishes, but I won't know for certain until all the issues have come out. Marvel has made a habit of picking one issue of each miniseries to send me a handful of copies not suitable for human consumption. I overorder each issue to make sure I can fill the set requests, but I never know whether I will wind up with extra complete sets until the fat lady sings... confused-smiley-013.gif

I will have some more TPB specials coming this week. I found a drunk Texas oil tycoon with more dollars than sense, and he's fronting me the cash to make some huge buys of trade paperbacks. The first 400 of them will arrive Wednesday so I should be posting a picture of some overburdened tables by midweek. thumbsup2.gif

Maybe I'll get another personal call from my Diamond field rep. I got one two weeks ago wanting to know if I was really sure about that Overstreet order... sumo.gif

LH comics had it $20 for the set shipping included! laugh.gif still waiting for my set so i can read it all at once. cloud9.gifthumbsup2.gif

Think he's got anymore? You mean lighthouse, right?

Yes, he did... smile.gif

That pricing is long gone of course...

I will probably have a couple sets left over when the series finishes, but I won't know for certain until all the issues have come out. Marvel has made a habit of picking one issue of each miniseries to send me a handful of copies not suitable for human consumption. I overorder each issue to make sure I can fill the set requests, but I never know whether I will wind up with extra complete sets until the fat lady sings... confused-smiley-013.gif

I will have some more TPB specials coming this week. I found a drunk Texas oil tycoon with more dollars than sense, and he's fronting me the cash to make some huge buys of trade paperbacks. The first 400 of them will arrive Wednesday so I should be posting a picture of some overburdened tables by midweek. thumbsup2.gif

Maybe I'll get another personal call from my Diamond field rep. I got one two weeks ago wanting to know if I was really sure about that Overstreet order... sumo.gif

Hey - got the Ultimate TPBs. Got 6 and 7? And Sojourn 4?

Hey - got the Ultimate TPBs. Got 6 and 7? And Sojourn 4?

Don't have those in right now. I'll have to see what comes in this Wednesday. Part of my oil tycoon's "contribution" is the transponder frequency for a certain tractor trailer. We'll have to see just what's inside... sumo.giftongue.gif

If we don't get luck this week, I can always order them for you... smile.gif