• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

I don't own a clown suit, and your attempt at mimicking my humor was fail. F-. Sorry, hon. :(

You should PM Greggy. He's probably got a few extra clown suits lying around. ;)

:gossip: That's not a clown suit.

:eek:

It's a multi-functional, high-tech, body-armor Parka (technically a fleece jacket).

When combined with his time-travel/teleportation hat-device, he is a force to be

reckoned with. :gossip:

greggy-super-hat.jpg

Here he is seen in his weapon room.

Ah yes,...................."The Dork-Cave".

That's his bed-room. Scene of many a long...nap, I think he calls it? meh

the pic was taken down. :golfclap:

Just reviewed this whole thread and suggest the pics of the guy in blue PJs and the one with the purple pirate hat be taken down too. They make me feel sorry for mankind.

As for the nature of this thread, give it a rest and move on.

Give it a rest and move on when he has not reimbursed the buyers that sent him money?

May want to reread the thread again. Connor has done this a few times where he disappears for a short while, comes back, and all is forgiven because he is a kid that has been on the board for awhile.

He needs to learn that is not going to fly going forward.

the pic was taken down. :golfclap:

Just reviewed this whole thread and suggest the pics of the guy in blue PJs and the one with the purple pirate hat be taken down too. They make me feel sorry for mankind.

oh my. i hope you never get screwed on a deal...

j

:sumo: Perhaps he does not fear the Sumo.

I do think if he doesn't get this "fixed" by the time San Diego comes around, he is gonna have a hard time showing his face there. Maybe he will go in a constume?? (shrug)

I do think if he doesn't get this "fixed" by the time San Diego comes around, he is gonna have a hard time showing his face there. Maybe he will go in a constume?? (shrug)

Well, he is kind of tricky. Hold onto your wallet wherever you sit down. :insane:

_Merchant2_graphics_ccimages_02189163.jpg

Give it a rest and move on when he has not reimbursed the buyers that sent him money?

May want to reread the thread again. Connor has done this a few times where he disappears for a short while, comes back, and all is forgiven because he is a kid that has been on the board for awhile.

He needs to learn that is not going to fly going forward.

I think the board gave it a rest and moved on...then it happened again, and they gave it a rest again and moved....then it happened yet again, and they gave it a rest and moved on...then...well you get the picture...

Brian

I think the board gave it a rest and moved on...then it happened again, and they gave it a rest again and moved....then it happened yet again, and they gave it a rest and moved on...then...well you get the picture...

Brian

Perfect summary Brian! (thumbs u

By the way, so it doesn't get lost.

Junkenstein99 is out $100.00 for a downpayment on a Batman #52

MYNAMEIS LEGION is out $28.00

lookwhoitis is out $0.44 (awarded $4.53 from paypal dispute where I paid $4.93)

mschmidt out $17.86

Pitboss out $1.64 - awarded $34.36 of $36

Brian

mschmidt out $17.86

Wow. That's pocket change.

Brian

mschmidt out $17.86

Well, evidently it was pocket change worth stealing.

Brian

mschmidt out $17.86

That's what is left after everyone else went through PayPal to get their refund.

Does the size of the scam matter more than implementing a scam?

I never thought so, but from a rare few responses, it may send the signal it is okay to pull a scam, but keep it low-dollar so people are embarrassed to even say something.

Brian

mschmidt out $17.86

That's what is left after everyone else went through PayPal to get their refund.

Does the size of the scam matter more than implementing a scam?

I never thought so, but from a rare few responses, it may send the signal it is okay to pull a scam, but keep it low-dollar so people are embarrassed to even say something.

Settle down. I just meant that I'm surprised he would burn so many bridges for such a small amount of money.

My position - that he's 100% liable for all of this - was made clear several times in this thread.

Settle down. I just meant that I'm surprised he would burn so many bridges for such a small amount of money.

My position - that he's 100% liable for all of this - was made clear several times in this thread.

No worries, I'm not getting excited. But the quick response can go either way, so glad you clarified.

It is silly to burn so many bridges on a forum that is loaded with great people, extensive knowledge, and books that most would pay far and above what they sell for on here.

Very poor judgement.

For those who wish to get to him quick, he's always available via Xbox

Just make a free account, and send a message, he can't avoid not getting it.

Might even make his gameplay annoying.

He's playing Fable 2 right now to "earn some money"

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx?GamerTag=cmoney562

No worries, I'm not getting excited. But the quick response can go either way, so glad you clarified.

It is silly to burn so many bridges on a forum that is loaded with great people, extensive knowledge, and books that most would pay far and above what they sell for on here.

Very poor judgement.

Post of the day.