• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

Sorry to ask in Comics General, but it looks like we need to contact a member that is actively posting across the forum, but not able to get to his PMs.

After quite a few buyers had to go through PayPal to get money back on books they never received, we still have two outstanding debts that may have missed the PayPal dispute window:

1) Junkenstein99 for $100.00

2) Mynameislegion for $28.00

Anyone know how to contact CAP Freak or his father to resolve this? It doesn't sit well with me this is his fourth situation on the board, but I'm more concerned about helping fellow forumites that are now out money.

Thanks for any help.

my dispute was within the timeframe needed, however it has been over a week with no respose from him with paypal (with the 18th as the day the dispute is closed) or me. so here i am, out $100 so far and hoping that he will honor this. I doubt it, but all i can is hope right now.

j

my dispute was within the timeframe needed, however it has been over a week with no respose from him with paypal (with the 18th as the day the dispute is closed) or me. so here i am, out $100 so far and hoping that he will honor this. I doubt it, but all i can is hope right now.

j

Quit hoping. Mschmidt has already had Paypal decide in his favour but he couldn't be reimbursed as they couldn't get anything out of CAPFreak's account.

That's now a $100 theft you're looking at.

I thought some of you that didn't read the "Probation" thread in the selling forum would like to see some of the comments Cap Freak made......these two posts in particular made my blood boil :mad:

Where's my refund?

In the mail ;)

I was not going to reply to this thread but these posts here are ridiculous.

Try to ban me from posting. Try.

Quit hoping. Mschmidt has already had Paypal decide in his favour but he couldn't be reimbursed as they couldn't get anything out of CAPFreak's account.

That's now a $100 theft you're lokoing at.

Shoot!

So Michael didn't get his money back from the dispute? I didn't realize that.

What a sad situation indeed.

j

That's now a $100 theft you're looking at.

Somebody local really needs to go talk to his dad, and drop info on how his progeny has scammed boardies out of significant amounts of cash.

That's now a $100 theft you're lokoing at.

Shoot!

So Michael didn't get his money back from the dispute? I didn't realize that.

What a sad situation indeed.

Nope, Michael never got his money back.....see my post above.....Cap Freak made a smug "it's in the mail" comment :censored:

I thought some of you that didn't read the "Probation" thread in the selling forum would like to see some of the comments Cap Freak made......these two posts in particular made my blood boil :mad:

Where's my refund?

In the mail ;)

I was not going to reply to this thread but these posts here are ridiculous.

Steve, I'm totally with you!

Those comments just were so inappropriate. Too bad the mods cannot do anything about this board member, even though this is the fourth time he has had problems either as a buyer or seller.

Maybe the combined board can take care of the problem.

Somebody local really needs to go talk to his dad, and drop info on how his progeny has scammed boardies out of significant amounts of cash.

Can you imagine as a parent hearing this? I'd cringe - then I'd be preparing their room for a long stay after school, every day, including weekends.

No TV, no games, no comics ( :o ). Just loads of studying and writing apology notes to every member he tried to take money from for nothing.

Anyone check Chucky Cheese joints near his area?

Have there been local Chucky Cheese robberies? :insane:

My bad. I should not joke about what has gone down involving him.

All I have to say is, it's a good thing he isn't my son and heaven forbid I found out.

We can't ban you from posting, but welcome to the CGC :censored:-list. You've effectively sent yourself to no-man's land in regards to all of the best sellers, way to go.

An oasis, a brief respite from this sandy, windblown doom you've put yourself in?

NOT YOURS.

Just a thought:

Has anyone been paid for an item through Paypal that was purchased by CAPfreakin'jerk ???...if so wouldn't they have his address and therefore be able to get a phone # ???... 2c

We can't ban you from posting, but welcome to the CGC :censored:-list. You've effectively sent yourself to no-man's land in regards to all of the best sellers, way to go.

An oasis, a brief respite from this sandy, windblown doom you've put yourself in?

NOT YOURS.

CAPfreak5.jpg

Just a thought:

Has anyone been paid for an item through Paypal that was purchased by CAPfreakin'jerk ???...if so wouldn't they have his address and therefore be able to get a phone # ???... 2c

got both his # and addy. calling at lunch today to see if i can talk to his dad (geebus, i never thought that i would reach the age when i had to speak to someones parent after they've been bad...that right there is irritating enough)

so after i call, i'll let everyone know what i found out.

j