• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Package Deal Of 9.2 Slabs

62 posts in this topic

Lot is now on hold pending PM :)

(worship)

I'll bring you back a couple of Russian sweeties from Greece :banana:

Screw the books, I'm the real winner in this thread! :banana:

Lot is now on hold pending PM :)

(worship)

I'll bring you back a couple of Russian sweeties from Greece :banana:

Screw the books, I'm the real winner in this thread! :banana:

Unless he meant some sort of poofy pastry thing. :eek:

Ok dont let this good thread go to waste now , Foolkiller list the books your breaking up and prices since the scans are up anyway :)

Brilliant idea. How much for the Thor #193? :popcorn:

Nik can just ship them to peeps from his house :):grin:

The Thor 193 has sold, as have the Avengers 65, FF 55, Iron Man 1, TTA 93, X-Men 74.

On Hold right now are TOD 1 and Thor 126.

I have no problem mailing these books to the winners Brian if it makes it any easier. Less books for me to bring down tomorrow morning :banana:

The Thor 193 has sold, as have the Avengers 65, FF 55, Iron Man 1, TTA 93, X-Men 74.

I have no problem mailing these books to the winners Brian if it makes it any easier. Less books for me to bring down tomorrow morning :banana:

For some that's okay, but for most, it's easier if I just take possession and send 'em out.

The WWBN 1, ASM 129 are also now sold.

For some that's okay, but for most, it's easier if I just take possession and send 'em out.

The WWBN 1, ASM 129 are also now sold.

Don't recall seeing the prices. :baiting:

Congrats to Nik, Brian, and the eventual bookowners for great transactions on some sweet looking comics!