• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Package Deal Of 9.2 Slabs

62 posts in this topic

As some of you know already the last 10 months have been very stressful for me.

I have finally received my Passport and this morning I have finalized the purchase of my tickets to take the family to Greece and see my parents :cloud9:

I feel like a huge weight has finally lifted of my shoulder. :banana:

I am offering a package deal to the board members only of 18 slabbed 9.2 books, of what I believe to be some quality books.

If someone buys them and will be in NC next week, I will happily bring them along with others books I will be bringing.

I will jot down the list of the books with scans to follow. My asking price is what I believe to be very reasonable.

I prefer to sell this as a lot and not individual for now, so please, no PMs on single books.

Asking price is $7000.00 for the 20 books. All are slabbed 9.2 copies.

The List is as follows:

Amazing Spider-Man #40

Amazing Spider-Man #129

Avengers #65 - 9.4 Pacific Coast

Avengers #93

Defenders #10 - 9.4

Fantastic Four #55

Iron Man #1

Journey Into Mystery #114

Silver Surfer #14

Star Spangled War Stories #143 - Mass Copy

Spectre #4

Tales To Astonish #93

Thor #126

Thor #193

Tomb Of Dracula #1

Werewolf By Night #1

Witching Hour #10

X-Men #19

X-Men #60

X-Men #74

Scans to follow shortly.

Wow, that's a serious package of books. I love the "of what I believe to be some quality books" in the description. (thumbs u

Right. That's the understatement of the year. Man, what a great batch of funny books. :hail:

That's a nice bundle, Nik. Are you just trimming the collection, or are you beginning to sell off?

Just a little trim here and there :)

I really do not have a focus in what I collect, so it is easy/easier for me to let books go no matter what they are.

if you decide to break up the slabs, let me know. (thumbs u

Nik will not break them up, probably because of the time and effort. He is off to Greece so I wish him a great trip!

Someone with deep pockets should get these, cherry pick and sell the rest off!

I really appreciatte the offers I have been receiving thus far (thumbs u

You guys are tough to please around here sometimes so lets sweeten the pot by adding 2 more books bringing the total to an even 20

Bonus book #1

avengers65033.jpg

Bonus book #2

defenders10052.jpg