• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Reborn

43 posts in this topic

Damian was probably the most annoying character in comics when he was introduced in Son Of Batman.

He still is the most annoying character in comics and I'm hoping he experiences a grisly death far from a Lazarus Pit sometime soon. There was nothing wrong with Tim Drake as Robin.

Agreed. I reckon he will end up back as Robin. Damian's going to turn into a lame-azz villain somewhere along the line, I'm pretty sure of it.

I think so as well. I am hoping he finds Bruce in Red Robin.

Originally Posted By: Zonker[/Quote]

Wasn't there some professor in the late 1940s or early 1950s Batman comics who had a time machine? That's how we got those craptastic Batman the indian chief stories and such.[/Quote]

His name was Prof. Carter Nichols. He would use hypnotism to send Bruce and back in time. Later he use a time machine. Surprised he's not used in modern stries today. Afterall; Rip Hunter is still used.

So picked up B&R #2 today, and Morrison is back to his confusing carp again. Not a bad premise for a storyline, but this Circus of Strange just reminds me of The Killing Joke.

Anybody have any idea who's going to be doing pencils for the #4, #5, #6 story arc? And has Frank Quitely ever done any work on Rogue Trooper in 2000AD?

BatmanRobin2.jpg